X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudPuncher View Post

TBTA is state so your time counts on the back end.
    But they're in the city pension service (NYCERS) not state

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by DocMorbid View Post
    What’s up, all? I also took this test in 2015 (and haven’t heard squat). So, while looking around google for info, I stumbled upon this page. Currently a city employee, so if they start hiring and I’m one of the ones called, I’m hoping my time carries up front......that would be nice with 14 years already on the books. Lol
    TBTA is state so your time counts on the back end.

Leave a comment:

• DocMorbid
    replied
    What’s up, all? I also took this test in 2015 (and haven’t heard squat). So, while looking around google for info, I stumbled upon this page. Currently a city employee, so if they start hiring and I’m one of the ones called, I’m hoping my time carries up front......that would be nice with 14 years already on the books. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
    Just sharing some good rumors that my boy that is OTJ told me that the rumors is they are going to start hiring by October 2019.
    Yupp. This is accurate.

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    The wait is almost over. They are going to use a task force that consist of NYPD, TBTA, and i THINK MTA Police to do something about the fare evasion on the city busses & subways. Training begins this Monday May 6th. But definitely NYPD & TBTA is involved in this. So they will need man power very soon. I know, I know...it sounds far fetched and out if the blue. But this is coming from a legitimate source and i saw the proof with my own eyes. Everyone enjoy their weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Patriot91
    commented on 's reply
    It's a better quality of life - and as far as being a "peace officer' TBTA carries off their shield.

• Tye902
    replied
    2019 and still waiting lol

Leave a comment:

• nycapomts
    replied
    Just sharing some good rumors that my boy that is OTJ told me that the rumors is they are going to start hiring by October 2019.
    Last edited by nycapomts; 04-18-2019, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Some Feds leave to become police officers in some cities.
    But i dont blame him....no quoats, no walking the beat, life NOT in immediate danger. Also, NYPD adjust their officers schedule to go to court. TBTA pays you if its not in your schedule or exceeds the time you supposed to get off. etc.

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Josel1992 The job is cool. It pays the bills and then some. How long have you been with postal police? Because it might not be worth your wild if you are going to come into this tier 6 BS they implemented. (I'm tier 4 so I'm good)

• Josel1992
    replied
    Spoke to an officer today before going threw a tunnel and he mentioned that they will hire of this list and that they will call this year or the next so there is still hope

Leave a comment:

• m.p.c
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisgift1 View Post
    If they called me for this I might jump the ship currently with NYPD 3 years on.
    Why would you leave a job as a Police Officer and move to a Peace Officer position

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    commented on 's reply
    You thinking of going to TBTA from DSNY?

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    Why would you leave NYPD for this job? In 2.5 yrs you can make over 100k walking through the door not including what we're owed on the next arbitration.

• Josel1992
    commented on 's reply
    Magic_Wealthy Wassup brother, on the list to get called for train operator within the next couple classes

I really want in on law enforcement but that train operator salary is calling me over, currently postal police but the money ain’t right

how you like the job ? 8 years on what’s it like ?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11655 users online. 469 members and 11186 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X