X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
    Bookmark this page and check often. It will have the most updated info on the list and scores

http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/5606.htm
    We won't receive our score for a while Probaly feb 2016

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    Originally posted by mtc288 View Post
    Any word when we will receive our TBTA score?
    Bookmark this page and check often. It will have the most updated info on the list and scores

http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/5606.htm

Leave a comment:

• mtc288
    replied
    Any word when we will receive our TBTA score?

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    replied
    Yes there is more ot on the garbage trucks, A good friend of mine retired from nyc sanitation police gets a good pension has the retired law enforcement ID and shield and full carry gun license and now he's working in security making extra money

Leave a comment:

• Junior214
    replied
    Sorry Yes for Sanitation. I'll try to keep the sanitation talk to a minimum here lol, it's getting off track! Just excited/nervous/in disbelief
    Sent you a pm

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    Sorry Yes for Sanitation. I'll try to keep the sanitation talk to a minimum here lol, it's getting off track! Just excited/nervous/in disbelief

Leave a comment:

• Junior214
    replied
    Yea my sanitation buddy told me the same. The PD side of things do not get the same OT as regular san men. If you want to make $$$ you have to stay out of PD.

By the way, I just called DCAS, amazingly I got list number #5xx and scored a 105. I can't believe it!
    For sanitation?

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomar111292 View Post
    Since were talking about sanitation, I work with a guy who retired from sanitation. His later half of his career with sanitation he was with the sanitation police and he said it was a mistake in a way because there wasn't much overtime as there was for the guys who drive the trucks. Had he stayed with the trucks he could have had a better pension. Not saying you shouldn't go for sanitation police if you get called but just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case if you do pursue it.
    Yea my sanitation buddy told me the same. The PD side of things do not get the same OT as regular san men. If you want to make $$$ you have to stay out of PD.

By the way, I just called DCAS, amazingly I got list number #5xx and scored a 105. I can't believe it!

Leave a comment:

• Tomar111292
    replied
    Since were talking about sanitation, I work with a guy who retired from sanitation. His later half of his career with sanitation he was with the sanitation police and he said it was a mistake in a way because there wasn't much overtime as there was for the guys who drive the trucks. Had he stayed with the trucks he could have had a better pension. Not saying you shouldn't go for sanitation police if you get called but just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case if you do pursue it.

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    always remember sanitation has its own police department as well for those who want sanitation but also want to do law enforcement at the same time. Can't go wrong with a San-man salary and schedule.

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    There has to be a scale, the only person that would know this more is gbotj but he don't post here no more so i don't know

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    so we can see sanitation , correction, and police salary but what's TBTA salary scale, not just starting and top.. I'm really curious.

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
    Lol thanks 20nout & Qns, but if tbta does call me i might jus go with them...you know how many fine ladies im gonna see driving by these toll booths lol
    yes you going to see them for a whole 5 seconds, 10 seconds top..lol..more of a tease!!! hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    Lol thanks 20nout & Qns, but if tbta does call me i might jus go with them...you know how many fine ladies im gonna see driving by these toll booths lol

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Congratulation to everybody that got the sanitation notice!!!HOPE YOU GUYS GET CALLED ASAP!!! 3 of my friends also gotten the notice for the physical(i guess it must means that they scored really high then), and they also took the TBTA exam, so i hope sanitation calls them fast, less competition for the rest of us for tbta.. hehe

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7658 users online. 418 members and 7240 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X