X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    Originally posted by willdogs View Post
    i just passed the sanitation physical today, but i feel like i am cheating on the bto job lol. Dammit i want these results to come out! I rather go bto!
    thats hilarious but go with flow brother

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
    I just passed the Sanitation physical today, but I feel like I am cheating on the BTO Job lol. Dammit i want these results to come out! I rather go BTO!
    I feel ya. I just took the POST test for a fed job. Waiting is so hard.

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    I just passed the Sanitation physical today, but I feel like I am cheating on the BTO Job lol. Dammit i want these results to come out! I rather go BTO!

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14018[/ATTACH]
    rip

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    replied
    Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
    Lord knows how much am waiting to see my list number. This waiting game is crazy but hopefully a lot of the candidates got hired by NYPD and competition won be so bad for a few slots. Anyone knows if they canvass the entire list last exam ?
    Last exam 6091 tbta officer 5000+ candidates on the list and only under 500 hundred was call for process within the 4 years of the list don't know from that amount how many got appointed it a small dept

Leave a comment:

• nycapomts
    replied
    Lord knows how much am waiting to see my list number. This waiting game is crazy but hopefully a lot of the candidates got hired by NYPD and competition won be so bad for a few slots. Anyone knows if they canvass the entire list last exam ?

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
    I really hope we get our score and list as soon as possible....
    I know. im way too hyped to get my score. Especially with being stuck in my NYSDOCCS process with an appeal which wont be heard until pretty much december. Itching to start another process. I really want TBTA bad.

Leave a comment:

• nycapomts
    replied
    I really hope we get our score and list as soon as possible....

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
    Mta takes time when it comes to our results compared to dcas. The last tbta exam was under dcas and you see how quickly the process went in the first group (results, hiring process)...

Even though im scheduled for the physical exam for sanitation in November, based on my score (103.5) and list# (169*), I won't hear from sanitation again for another 2 years. So im almost positive tbta will call me prior to that. Since Willdogs is in the 500s he'll be on Sanitation in 2016 (lucky mother flower)
    Yeah i know but this list is relatively small compared to some MTA exams like track worker or stock worker which im sure had 50k minimum. As for sanitation no one is getting on from 5001 until the list gets established which probably wont be until the current list expires (Feb 2016). As of now the list is only public and subject to change. Curious to see how many people get caught lieing on residency. I wont see San unless the list gets pushed back past 4 years list 28XXX score 94.3

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
    keep the faith brother and I'm pretty sure you going to get called by sanitation before 2 years. just remember that everything happens for a reason and good things really come to those who wait!!!

in the meantime, if u want a city job that pays really well... correction is hiring..hahaha..=)..
    Thanks 20. Speaking of corrections, i received a letter from them several days ago and just filled out the form today since I've been busy. The form regards with a yes or no answer to questions asking if i have 39 credits, if ive been arrested the past year or ever a convicted felon even as a youth and all that stuff. All my answers were good, except the 39 college credits since i only have 33. I mailed it back leaving a sticker note on the form indicating that i am working to get 6 more credits. Can they put you in a 4 year system like pd?

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
    Mta takes time when it comes to our results compared to dcas. The last tbta exam was under dcas and you see how quickly the process went in the first group (results, hiring process)...

Even though im scheduled for the physical exam for sanitation in November, based on my score (103.5) and list# (169*), I won't hear from sanitation again for another 2 years. So im almost positive tbta will call me prior to that. Since Willdogs is in the 500s he'll be on Sanitation in 2016 (lucky mother flower)
    keep the faith brother and I'm pretty sure you going to get called by sanitation before 2 years. just remember that everything happens for a reason and good things really come to those who wait!!!

in the meantime, if u want a city job that pays really well... correction is hiring..hahaha..=)..

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    We won't receive our score for a while Probaly feb 2016
    Id say more like december. With only around 15K that took the exam. Heck look at DCAS, they processed a public list for 94k+ applicants for DSNY which around 68k passed. That test was administered a month prior to TBTA. granted DCAS is larger that NYCT but i have faith that before the year is up we will have scores. Hoping the one i got wrong got overturned. Really would like my first 100 on a cs exam.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Because the Exams are not graded so Quickly its a lengthy process. If you go based on history , the average exam gets graded and the list is established in about 11 months .

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    We won't receive our score for a while Probaly feb 2016

Why you say that??

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7661 users online. 417 members and 7244 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X