Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldcuff
    replied
    Good luck cause w all those doughnuts you eating , you need it. Emt's lol know wonder , you you need a job cause the one you have don dosent pay

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    I can't get any stupitor but you just did. Enjoy that doghnut tubby

Leave a comment:

• QueensKnicks
    replied
    Originally posted by goldcuff View Post
    You must be desperate for a job tough guy. I hope you make it and I'm sure you wrote down the number I posted. Good luck in the mean time don't quit your dounut job ,, 10/4? Or 10/5 lolllololilil
    Yup I'll enjoy my nice donut in my bus watching tv and getting paid. Oh I'm sure you don't know what a bus is its a ambulance

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    You must be desperate for a job tough guy. I hope you make it and I'm sure you wrote down the number I posted. Good luck in the mean time don't quit your dounut job ,, 10/4? Or 10/5 lolllololilil

Leave a comment:

• QueensKnicks
    replied
    Originally posted by goldcuff View Post
    Of coarse they will talk to me , and that's what I said no classes scheduled for this fall ,, oh and by the way I hope you were quick enough to write done the phone number before i deleted it ,, you ain't worth it buddy
    You can't get any stupider smh he's a Sargent for bridge and tunnel already why would he need anyone of your numbers. Another troll here everyone should just add him to the block list

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    Originally posted by gbotj View Post
    Goldcuff. Please stop talking...just stop..

TBTA does not care if you were a secret service agent or a station cleaner. They hire based list number, no preference, no internal hiring. Stop calling people and asking them questions, there are no classes scheduled right now, and even if there was, they wouldn't tell you about it anyway.

Please..stop talking.
    Of coarse they will talk to me , and that's what I said no classes scheduled for this fall ,, oh and by the way I hope you were quick enough to write done the phone number before i deleted it ,, you ain't worth it buddy

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    Last edited by goldcuff; 06-03-2015, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    Ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
    Last edited by goldcuff; 06-03-2015, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• QueensKnicks
    replied
    In sure you know more than a BTO SGT.......

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    You want to start a fight,, and I'm saying to everyone hold on, the process is long , they hire internally first. Go take out your anger out at the gym. By your post we can all tell how insure you are. Fellas if I hear anything that's new and concrete I will let you all know .

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    No one wants to hear about baseball teams , wtf is that?!,, give them hard core facts when you open your mouth instead of nonsense . See you out on the field because I'm sure with a mouth as big as yours you will give yourself up

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    I will probally be train a few of you fellas, I will be laughing when you guys find out how slow the process is going to be. Till then I hope you all make it

Leave a comment:

• goldcuff
    replied
    Lol you guys must be feeling a little insecure, didn't they teach you about retaliation in the academy. Your information is wrong,

Leave a comment:

• REDBIRD1031
    replied
    Originally posted by junior214 View Post
    wouldn't you be if some guy was just giving wrong info to people read the nypd threads they don't tolerate it one bit. They will light a match and watch you burn for the stuff that gets said and isn't accurate. This is our life line to filling out paper work correctly etc... We want a career. The old bto thread helped a lot of guys out lets do the same for the future candidates coming up in four years
    ofcourse hence the lol. If it wasnt for him this whole forum would be a guessing game with no solid info.. This forum has gave me so much insight. Its awsome

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6552 users online. 232 members and 6320 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X