• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nyscohopeful View Post
    627?
    thats what i put thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by rh992 View Post
      it was one scene i still remember the whole thing.
      so do i

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
        I forgot to erase mine lol
        You could have written anywhere on the question booklet I believe. I thought and I am pretty sure it was allowed.
        NYPD

Comment

• Originally posted by irussny View Post
          You could have written anywhere on the question booklet I believe. I thought and I am pretty sure it was allowed.
          The proctor said he stated that we where not allowed to. I only understood half of what he said..

Comment

• I didn't have a calculator and I did my math right next to the questions, I sat in front of the proctor who was clear and I'm sure she said it. When do scores come in?
            NYPD

Comment

I didn't have a calculator and I did my math right next to the questions, I sat in front of the proctor who was clear and I'm sure she said it. When do scores come in?
              6-9 months from March and answer key is coming out on the 9th next Thursday

Comment

I didn't have a calculator and I did my math right next to the questions, I sat in front of the proctor who was clear and I'm sure she said it. When do scores come in?
                I don't know how informed these proctors were but my proctor said we could not write on the test booklet

Comment

• The instructions on the booklet said that you can write on the booklet. Not to mention you are already writing on the booklet when you fill out your name and other info.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc000 View Post
                    the instructions on the booklet said that you can write on the booklet. Not to mention you are already writing on the booklet when you fill out your name and other info.
                    lol there you have it the proctors conflicting information .just curious, whos in charge of hiring the proctors? Is it dcas??

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                      lol there you have it the proctors conflicting information .just curious, whos in charge of hiring the proctors? Is it dcas??
                      They're mta employees

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                        They're mta employees
                        Wow

Comment

• DCAS stopped giving out exams for BTO

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
                            I'm no expert but 125 sounds a little bit low, unless you're talking about right away not over the entire life of the list. Not sure there's any way to know in advance who's going to quit, retire, etc. My guess would be more like 300. I think someone on the job might have posted earlier in the thread estimating 350 over the life of the list.

Also, someone (don't remember who) said the amount of people who signed up to take the exam was closer to 30,000. Can anyone verify that?
                            I had spoken to one of the proctors and he said that it was close to 20,000 people taking the exam.

Comment

• Yeah ok. Maybe 2000 max. Not anywhere near 25k.

Logically speaking, it makes no sense.
                              Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

• Word we were given was 33,000 people signed up for the exam. Don't know how many actually took it, but definitely far more than 2,000
                                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5209 users online. 262 members and 4947 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X