300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post
    I have taken this exam at James Madison and out of all honesty it was a easy test majority of the questions was just like NYPDs if not some of the questions are too easy and the obvious answers were dead give aways but anywho I heard there are 125 positions opened for this job but 20,000 people took the exam lol oh well waiting for the mta pd test and fdny also 1 year left till NYPD calls me in so just reeling in my options
    Any idea on the next mta pd exam ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post
      I have taken this exam at James Madison and out of all honesty it was a easy test majority of the questions was just like NYPDs if not some of the questions are too easy and the obvious answers were dead give aways but anywho I heard there are 125 positions opened for this job but 20,000 people took the exam lol oh well waiting for the mta pd test and fdny also 1 year left till NYPD calls me in so just reeling in my options
      I'm no expert but 125 sounds a little bit low, unless you're talking about right away not over the entire life of the list. Not sure there's any way to know in advance who's going to quit, retire, etc. My guess would be more like 300. I think someone on the job might have posted earlier in the thread estimating 350 over the life of the list.

Also, someone (don't remember who) said the amount of people who signed up to take the exam was closer to 30,000. Can anyone verify that?

Comment

• There has been no specific number as to how many will be hired for the duration of the list. Word is the first group will be approx 90 recruits.
        sigpic

Comment

• FYI not sure if it was mentioned earlier or not, but the Main Proctor/Testing Boss for the test at James Madison stated the following while we all sat in the large auditorium prior to being sent up to class rooms:
          - Test scores and list numbers will not be ready for about 6-9 months. (Spet-Dec Timeframe)
          - There were currently about 1400 folks in that auditorium. Not sure if an estimate of how many people actually took the test if you consider how many tests were given per day x the location. All I know that it was standing room only with the 1400 people.

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
            FYI not sure if it was mentioned earlier or not, but the Main Proctor/Testing Boss for the test at James Madison stated the following while we all sat in the large auditorium prior to being sent up to class rooms:
            - Test scores and list numbers will not be ready for about 6-9 months. (Spet-Dec Timeframe)
            - There were currently about 1400 folks in that auditorium. Not sure if an estimate of how many people actually took the test if you consider how many tests were given per day x the location. All I know that it was standing room only with the 1400 people.
            I remember that but I was hoping the guy who made the announcement was just being conservative with the "6-9 months" estimate since other sources here had said the process was much quicker than for other exams. And what do you mean by standing room only?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
              I remember that but I was hoping the guy who made the announcement was just being conservative with the "6-9 months" estimate since other sources here had said the process was much quicker than for other exams. And what do you mean by standing room only?
              What he means is the auditorium was full and people had to stand . No seats left.
              ( standing room only )

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                What he means is the auditorium was full and people had to stand . No seats left.
                ( standing room only )
                Correct. From where I was sitting it looked like the last couple dozen or so people that showed up had a challenge trying to find seats. I think a few ended up just standing in the back or sides

Comment

• any of you guys remember question #17 on march 7th exam, question about "which vehicle would be more likely to be allowed on a bridge?" or something along those lines.
                  Test# - #0311 -walk-in 4/2010 results 10/10
                  List# - #4xx
                  Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                  M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶6̶/̶2̶7̶/̶1̶2̶
                  W̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶-̶ ̶8̶/̶0̶9̶/̶1̶2̶
                  M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t ̶o̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                  O̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶/̶1̶2̶
                  J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Tbta 5606 Test taken 03/07/2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryouacopyet? View Post
                    any of you guys remember question #17 on march 7th exam, question about "which vehicle would be more likely to be allowed on a bridge?" or something along those lines.
                    That was on the March 21st exam also

It went something like this... "Which of the following four vehicles is least likely to be allowed to Cross a bridge safely?". I answered the one where two people were sitting with their legs hanging off the rear of the pickup truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                      That was on the March 21st exam also

It went something like this... "Which of the following four vehicles is least likely to be allowed to Cross a bridge safely?". I answered the one where two people were sitting with their legs hanging off the rear of the pickup truck.
                      well i deff got that one wrong. damn it.
                      Test# - #0311 -walk-in 4/2010 results 10/10
                      List# - #4xx
                      Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                      M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶6̶/̶2̶7̶/̶1̶2̶
                      W̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶-̶ ̶8̶/̶0̶9̶/̶1̶2̶
                      M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t ̶o̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                      O̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶/̶1̶2̶
                      J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Tbta 5606 Test taken 03/07/2015

Comment

• ON MARCH 21st OR 22nd I POSTED ON THE MEMORIZATION PART OF THE TEST WHERE THEY ASKED US TO FILL OUT THE TOP OF THE TEST WITH OUR NAME , CLASS, SEAT ETC... AND HOW I DIDNT APPRECIATE THEM ASKING US TO FILL ANYTHING OUT AFTER MEMORIZING THE PIC, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE POST THE BTO WAS ON HAD THE SAME 3 #'s OF MY CLASS ROOM BUT MIXED UP, AND HOW IT KINDA THREW ME OFF. I NEVER ASKED DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT WERE THOSE 3#'s ??

Comment

ON MARCH 21st OR 22nd I POSTED ON THE MEMORIZATION PART OF THE TEST WHERE THEY ASKED US TO FILL OUT THE TOP OF THE TEST WITH OUR NAME , CLASS, SEAT ETC... AND HOW I DIDNT APPRECIATE THEM ASKING US TO FILL ANYTHING OUT AFTER MEMORIZING THE PIC, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE POST THE BTO WAS ON HAD THE SAME 3 #'s OF MY CLASS ROOM BUT MIXED UP, AND HOW IT KINDA THREW ME OFF. I NEVER ASKED DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT WERE THOSE 3#'s ??
                          627?

Comment

ON MARCH 21st OR 22nd I POSTED ON THE MEMORIZATION PART OF THE TEST WHERE THEY ASKED US TO FILL OUT THE TOP OF THE TEST WITH OUR NAME , CLASS, SEAT ETC... AND HOW I DIDNT APPRECIATE THEM ASKING US TO FILL ANYTHING OUT AFTER MEMORIZING THE PIC, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE POST THE BTO WAS ON HAD THE SAME 3 #'s OF MY CLASS ROOM BUT MIXED UP, AND HOW IT KINDA THREW ME OFF. I NEVER ASKED DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT WERE THOSE 3#'s ??
                            It should of been easier to remember if it was ur class # imo

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                              It should of been easier to remember if it was ur class # imo
                              My classroom # scrambled.. PLUS EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I MEMORIZED. ..
                              # TMO
                              Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 04-02-2015, 12:39 PM.

Comment

My classroom scrambled.. PLUS EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I MEMORIZED. ..
                                # TMO
                                It was one scene i still remember the whole thing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4888 users online. 240 members and 4648 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X