300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
    I started doing it in my head and stop and said screw this calculator so much faster
    Same here. Did your proctors treat you guys like it was your first exam? mine sure did. Me and one other guy finished at 1050. I saw some people looking up like "wtf they are done?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
      Same here. Did your proctors treat you guys like it was your first exam? mine sure did. Me and one other guy finished at 1050. I saw some people looking up like "wtf they are done?"
      These are city employees not real proctors I'm not surprised at what you experienced

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
        These are city employees not real proctors I'm not surprised at what you experienced
        Well that explains a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
          I used the scrap for one question I could've used my brains but I was sleepy EVENTHOUGH I hit the sack early lol. It was the quarters dimes Nickle QUES..
          I never heard of fingerprinting before a test usually you get called for prints as one of the steps after being called ...as much as I could remember.. Kinda makes me think there rushing to get a class in.
          I needed scrap for the same question since I didn't bring a calculator. I'm actually a little concerned I made a mistake on that question. Does anyone remember what question number that was? The nickels, dimes and quarters?

Comment

The fingerprinting is a standard for dcas I took finger prints for every exam including court officer so when I took it for bto I wasn't surprised
            I never saw anyone get fingerprinted for Court Officer test. No one in my testing room at least...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
              I needed scrap for the same question since I didn't bring a calculator. I'm actually a little concerned I made a mistake on that question. Does anyone remember what question number that was? The nickels, dimes and quarters?
              I dont remember the ques number just the answer $23.15

Comment

I never saw anyone get fingerprinted for Court Officer test. No one in my testing room at least...
                I was finger printed on the white card three fingers but my school was a disaster from start to finish I wouldn't be surprised if they screwed up your class room. that's for confirmation you actually took the test.

Comment

Same here..I was at comesewogue highschool.

Comment

• Originally posted by MLNY95 View Post
                    Same here..I was at comesewogue highschool.
                    They need a better system seriously. They should have officers or at least people who work for tbta that can go through this smoothly. As for court officer I think it should be the same I mean this is a career we al want to get into its important to me that things are done correctly. I'm sure you guys feel the same why waste time taking these exams.

Comment

• There were plainclothes Sgts on the lines, just keeping an eye on things, taking note etc. Thats about as much as I can say however
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                        There were plainclothes Sgts on the lines, just keeping an eye on things, taking note etc. Thats about as much as I can say however
                        I wish they would've helped these proctors out they couldn't read simple directions I'm used to taking exams so I didn't care but my classroom was confused. Times were wrong one set of directions said 2:30 mins the paper on the board said 2:45 min then another sheet said 3:05 mins.

Comment

I wish they would've helped these proctors out they couldn't read simple directions I'm used to taking exams so I didn't care but my classroom was confused. Times were wrong one set of directions said 2:30 mins the paper on the board said 2:45 min then another sheet said 3:05 mins.
                          I just realized I didn't enter in any start and finish times for the test. No one said we needed to and there was no field for it on the answer sheet but I think I saw it somewhere. Maybe on the test booklet itself? My proctor was on point though. He double-checked everyone's stuff throughout the test and came over to have people correct things. I hope the start/finish thing won't be an issue if he didn't fill it in for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dominicano View Post
                            Guys don't forget the commercial driver licenses with the towing truck endorsement
                            I already have my cdl license with tow truck. The only reason i went for my cdl license is to get on with nyc d.o.t, but they're taking forever to call me (been waiting for 5 years now). But if you have a regular drivers license, tbta will train you to get the cdl along with the tow truck endorsement. You're better off with that instead of wasting your money going for the cdl on your own unless you're interested in driving trucks or buses.

Comment

• start/finish time is on the yellow sheet you took home.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc000 View Post
                                start/finish time is on the yellow sheet you took home.
                                Right, the proctor filled that part in on my sheet but I thought I saw it elsewhere like on the booklet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10204 users online. 474 members and 9730 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X