300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrSoriano View Post
    Yea, because in every civil service exam only one person scores a 90. I'm just going to stop replying because we all know who's going to fail. You're definitely not gonna make the cut, kid. Don't waste anymore time.
    Lol says the guy asking this ridiculous question

Comment

Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
      What he means to say, it's a bad question because you need to know How many people actually will take the test and what they scored before even coming up with a decent estimation. Otherwise there is no possible way to just "guess".

Thank you someone with a brain

Comment

That was hilarious! lol Well anyways I wish you all the best of luck and hope that I score well in March!

Comment

Tbta 5606

NYC law enforcement hopeful
          Last edited by Junior214; 10-27-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Lmaoo you can not ask that type of question, how about just trying to score as high as one can, instead of focusing on being ranked 400th and below (which is totally random) lol. Just study and take the exam, you have plenty of time.
            NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
            Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

I saw people earlier asking how long the academy will be and such, if you read the testing announcement, even though it isn't up anymore, I remember reading it saying the academy was like 10 weeks which is roughly 3 months.

Comment

J
                Originally posted by NYPD14AUX View Post
                I saw people earlier asking how long the academy will be and such, if you read the testing announcement, even though it isn't up anymore, I remember reading it saying the academy was like 10 weeks which is roughly 3 months.
                The amount of stupid questions in these tbta threads is mind boggling. Not looking good for tbta with these candidates

Comment

Originally posted by NYPD14AUX View Post
                  As per the BTO contract you get your first raise after reaching 11 weeks in training. When I was hired, after we got that raise we still had 5 weeks of training left.

Historically you can't assume how far on the list TBTA will go, for the 1999 exam they went all the way down to the 70's (major hiring after 9/11) the 2003 exam went to 86, and the 2007 exam went down to a 90 I believe.
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=gbotj;3538308]As per the BTO contract you get your first raise after reaching 11 weeks in training. When I was hired, after we got that raise we still had 5 weeks of training left.

I concur.

Comment

Does anyone know what I need to score to be list number 347????

Just kidding lol

Comment

Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                        As per the BTO contract you get your first raise after reaching 11 weeks in training. When I was hired, after we got that raise we still had 5 weeks of training left.

Historically you can't assume how far on the list TBTA will go, for the 1999 exam they went all the way down to the 70's (major hiring after 9/11) the 2003 exam went to 86, and the 2007 exam went down to a 90 I believe.
                        I was just stating what I remember reading, Im not trying to undermine you, I know you work for the department.

Comment

Originally posted by Differ View Post
                          Does anyone know what I need to score to be list number 347????

Just kidding lol
                          lmaoo dont think he will post again

Comment

I know tbta officers are getting a raise and a new contract for another raise is being worked on. Is there anything else the union is working on. I know police status is one do we really need it? The duties of the job aside from busting down doors is the same. I know court officers have stop and frisk powers and we don't kinda. What else would the union want for us. Equipment looks good ( me seeing officers on the street and tolls ) is there any experienced officers that can answer some of these questions I'm just curious. Last one also I read a few entries before that there looking into a 6 month academy is this rumor or part of the deal? Sorry for being so long but I am curious

NYC law enforcement hopeful

Comment

Hello everyone,

Quick question, is anyone debating on obtaining their CDL (permit or license) before getting on the job? I know it seems absurd to get the CDL before being appointed, since nothing is promised, but I heard the CDL is a pain in the butt to get. Can anyone add their knowledge to the CDL process? I thank you in advance.

Comment

Tunnel and bridge officers, are they the guys that work on the Brooklyn and those other expensive bridges?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5633 users online. 186 members and 5447 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X