300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
    LOL that's kinda lame. There was a scrap paper section but it was all the way in the back of the book and they didn't tell us it was there. I just used the pages of the book pressing very lightly and then erased afterwards.
    Didn't even know we had that, oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
      Well B is clearly the answer. It's the end of the officers tour. By telling the Sgt now he will surely get overtime out of it.
      I would expect that answer on a SGT's Exam, and not an Open Competitive Officer exam.

But, I think someone referred to you earlier as "Sarge".

Comment

• Yeah I was being sarcastic....
        sigpic

Comment

• It was question 53... And I believe it said plan to speak to a supervisor.
          sigpicRookie Correction Officer

Comment

• Originally posted by Solid Snake12 View Post
            It was question 53... And I believe it said plan to speak to a supervisor.
            Thank you! We will find out in a couple of weeks what the mta thinks is right

Edit: I put down A for 53
            Last edited by NYCpoorest; 03-23-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• My proctor wasn't knowledgable at all, he DIDNT tell us about the scrap paper in the back. I was about to write on the yellow sheet but DIDNT seem right so I asked and he told me it's in the back. That was close.. Also Right before the test started there was a guy next to me with a wristband that read VIP obviously from a club sleeping n snoring n woke up drinking redbull lol

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                My proctor wasn't knowledgable at all, he DIDNT tell us about the scrap paper in the back. I was about to write on the yellow sheet but DIDNT seem right so I asked and he told me it's in the back. That was close.. Also Right before the test started there was a guy next to me with a wristband that read VIP obviously from a club sleeping n snoring n woke up drinking redbull lol
                Yeah same someone in my room wound up asking. I didnt need it but some people do. The fingerprinting was stupid. The guy in my room just asked for the first 3 digits on our right, inked them and we just put it on the card which is totally incorrect. But they were trying to speed through everything like we didnt have 3 hours. The one lady in my room seemed like a control freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
                  Yeah same someone in my room wound up asking. I didnt need it but some people do. The fingerprinting was stupid. The guy in my room just asked for the first 3 digits on our right, inked them and we just put it on the card which is totally incorrect. But they were trying to speed through everything like we didnt have 3 hours. The one lady in my room seemed like a control freak.
                  I used the scrap for one question I could've used my brains but I was sleepy EVENTHOUGH I hit the sack early lol. It was the quarters dimes Nickle QUES..
                  I never heard of fingerprinting before a test usually you get called for prints as one of the steps after being called ...as much as I could remember.. Kinda makes me think there rushing to get a class in.

Comment

I used the scrap for one question I could've used my brains but I was sleepy EVENTHOUGH I hit the sack early lol. It was the quarters dimes Nickle QUES..
                    I never heard of fingerprinting before a test usually you get called for prints as one of the steps after being called ...as much as I could remember.. Kinda makes me think there rushing to get a class in.
                    The fingerprinting is a standard for dcas I took finger prints for every exam including court officer so when I took it for bto I wasn't surprised

Comment

• The fingerprints are to insure that YOU took the test, not your brother or friend under your name.
                      sigpic

Comment

You mean what is the total dollar amount of 74 quarters, 13 dimes and 67 nickels? Used the calc on that one cause it got me through the problem that much quicker.

Comment

• Guys don't forget the commercial driver licenses with the towing truck endorsement
                          EXAM # 1320
                          LIST # 15**
                          EXAM DATE JUNE 25, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                            The fingerprints are to insure that YOU took the test, not your brother or friend under your name.
                            Yup that's right no impersonation that's an offense

Comment

• Originally posted by dominicano View Post
                              Guys don't forget the commercial driver licenses with the towing truck endorsement
                              They will help you get it and endorse one cdl driving test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
                                You mean what is the total dollar amount of 74 quarters, 13 dimes and 67 nickels? Used the calc on that one cause it got me through the problem that much quicker.
                                I started doing it in my head then I stopped and said screw this. The calculator so much faster
                                Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 03-24-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9234 users online. 370 members and 8864 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X