Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbta 5606

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • They probably will, the Lt exam had 9 questions with multiple answers after the protest
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
      I think it said "Notify a supervisor and figure it out at a later time"
      Which sort of seemed like a carefree sort of response, which is why I chose to leave a note with all the contact information.
      Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
      I'm 80% percent sure that it was worded this way. Just didn't sound right
      I think you might be right. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing "and figure it out at a later time" too.

      Comment


      • Other than that question I hope the physical is difficult so it can separate the wolves from the sheep. Corny a** line.

        Comment


        • damn guys, I picked the answer that said "leave 2 pairs on sneakers on the windshield and hope the other person forgets all about it"

          but seriously I also picked leave a note. I didnt like the tell a supervisor at a later time because that seemed dumb to me but who knows.

          Comment


          • That question threw me off so bad. To be honest, i really don't remember if i selected leave a note, or notify a supervisor at "a later time". Obviously the 2 foolish answers i eliminated , but those 2 other answers was 50/50 and i just blanked out. I think i leaned more to notifying a supervisor though.

            Comment


            • I pray for the physical to be hard, that's the only hope.

              Comment


              • So i went to citydata.com (goggled "mta bridge and tunnel officer exam 5606) and i saw 2 or 3 different people posting about asking where they can take the exam since they lost their paper, and some people responded giving different school locations. I would find it funny if they went to F.K Lane when their paper said Midwood High School or vice versa lol.

                Another person wrote that he or she got DQ'd by the proctor for using the yellow sheet as scrap paper.

                So there you have it, some people are eliminated already.
                Last edited by impact87; 03-23-2015, 04:46 PM.

                Comment


                • What'd you guys put for the MR.Chong question? It's the question where He was short changing customers and his cashier box was short money. It asked basically what would be the "best choice for MR. Chong" in the given situation. I picked the one about talking to the union first because that would actually be the best option for a guy clearly stealing.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by spect1 View Post
                    What'd you guys put for the MR.Chong question? It's the question where He was short changing customers and his cashier box was short money. It asked basically what would be the "best choice for MR. Chong" in the given situation. I picked the one about talking to the union first because that would actually be the best option for a guy clearly stealing.
                    I dont think it stated that he was intentionally short changing customers, so it basically just implied that he was bad at his job. I think I chose the answer where he would get a refresher course and re-training.
                    NYPD EXAM: 4312
                    Score: 9X
                    List: 1XX

                    NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
                    Score : ?
                    List # : ?

                    Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
                    Score : 100
                    List : ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
                      I dont think it stated that he was intentionally short changing customers, so it basically just implied that he was bad at his job. I think I chose the answer where he would get a refresher course and re-training.
                      Chose the same answer.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
                        I dont think it stated that he was intentionally short changing customers, so it basically just implied that he was bad at his job. I think I chose the answer where he would get a refresher course and re-training.
                        Same answer.

                        Comment


                        • Some guy came with the yellow paper to fk. He had to go to some other highschool which was like an hour away. Lol. I'll never know if he made it .

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                            So i went to citydata.com (goggled "mta bridge and tunnel officer exam 5606) and i saw 2 or 3 different people posting about asking where they can take the exam since they lost their paper, and some people responded giving different school locations. I would find it funny if they went to F.K Lane when their paper said Midwood High School or vice versa lol.

                            Another person wrote that he or she got DQ'd by the proctor for using the yellow sheet as scrap paper.

                            So there you have it, some people are eliminated already.
                            LOL that's kinda lame. There was a scrap paper section but it was all the way in the back of the book and they didn't tell us it was there. I just used the pages of the book pressing very lightly and then erased afterwards.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                              Some guy came with the yellow paper to fk. He had to go to some other highschool which was like an hour away. Lol. I'll never know if he made it .
                              As gbotj said, we will be in for a huge surprise of the people we will run into (if we get called) in the hiring process. Obviously we are seeing some of the previews lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
                                LOL that's kinda lame. There was a scrap paper section but it was all the way in the back of the book and they didn't tell us it was there. I just used the pages of the book pressing very lightly and then erased afterwards.
                                I forgot to erase mine lol
                                55.......

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9286 users online. 380 members and 8906 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X