Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some real winners at Madison this afternoon........I thought I was processing a collar at central booking for a second........
    Last edited by CelticLEO; 03-21-2015, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
      Some real winners at Madison this afternoon........I thought I was processing a collar at central booking for a second........
      I know but I'm sure mta doesn't care they just collected money from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
        Exactly...if 3 people said the car was blue, and 1 said it was green, it was most likely blue. If 3 people said there were 2 occupants, there most likely were, and so on and so on.
        I just wanted to make sure. I've taken a number of exams in the last couple of years but I don't recall ever seeing a question structured in that manner. I have seen similar questions but they gave each witnesses account and then the potential answer choices. However on this exam two of the three questions that were similar did not include the accounts, just potential answers. The remaining identical question did include the witness accounts + potential answers which really made me wonder whether or not my test booklet had an error. Ty for clarifying though.
        Last edited by spect1; 03-21-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• I would laugh so hard if anyone got the memory question about the helicopter wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
            I would laugh so hard if anyone got the memory question about the helicopter wrong.
            Idk but I would defiantly take that bribe of the shoes instead of giving him the summons

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
              Idk but I would defiantly take that bribe of the shoes instead of giving him the summons
              Lol oh yeah 4 pairs of sneakers over a job anyday. Youd keep that change and ignore the open alcohol container too right? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                They should have been more specific and stated they were "jordans." I'd love to see the numbers then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
                  Lol oh yeah 4 pairs of sneakers over a job anyday. Youd keep that change and ignore the open alcohol container too right? Lol
                  I'd ask for a sip

Comment

• Originally posted by willdogs View Post
                    well now that testing is over, let's discuss some of the questions

anyone have any particular questions that tripped them up? I love the one about free sneakers! I wonder if people actually think it's ok to accept free sneakers in lieu of a summons?
                    i actually laughed outloud a little when i read that.

Comment

• Originally posted by willdogs View Post
                      well now that testing is over, let's discuss some of the questions

anyone have any particular questions that tripped them up? I love the one about free sneakers! I wonder if people actually think it's ok to accept free sneakers in lieu of a summons?
                      actually the memorization picture, they gave us ten min to memorize it but i knew every little detail in 4-5 min.. But they took the booklet then gave out the exam and told us to fill out the top part, which wasnt cool because the same 3 digit # in the picture had the same 3 #'s of my class but mixed. That threw me off which ****ed me off that they told us to fill out anything after memorizing. I always ace that part. But it made me question myself. Im sure the class across the hall didnt have that problem being the class they were in did not have the same 3#'s

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                        actually the memorization picture, they gave us ten min to memorize it but i knew every little detail in 4-5 min.. But they took the booklet then gave out the exam and told us to fill out the top part, which wasnt cool because the same 3 digit # in the picture had the same 3 #'s of my class but mixed. That threw me off which ****ed me off that they told us to fill out anything after memorizing. I always ace that part. But it made me question myself. Im sure the class across the hall didnt have that problem being the class they were in did not have the same 3#'s
                        Ah you were on the 2nd floor... At least you didnt get stuffed on the 4th floor. That sucked. I guess that was our reward for arriving closer to 830 lol.

Comment

• I wonder what percentage a candidate will have to perform the cooper standards for the physical test?

Comment

I wonder what percentage a candidate will have to perform the cooper standards for the physical test?
                            I have it printed and I studied it for the people who are out of shape get going now. I've been working out all winter and the treadmill compared to pavement is a huge difference. now that there's no ice I can utilize the city parks again

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                              I have it printed and I studied it for the people who are out of shape get going now. I've been working out all winter and the treadmill compared to pavement is a huge difference. now that there's no ice I can utilize the city parks again
                              I understand what you are saying, but I want to know what is the percentage qualification for TBTA. Understand?

Comment

I understand what you are saying, but I want to know what is the percentage qualification for TBTA. Understand?
                                I got what you meant when you said it. For me personally I just want to be ahead of whatever qualification they want. That question I figure will be answered when we get a packet of what to expect there not like nypd where you can see a pdf of there expectations. I searched the Internet for a while to see what they want and haven't found much. The old forums the requirements (physically) aren't what they want now so I can't go off that. It's the waiting game I suppose.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6943 users online. 244 members and 6699 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X