Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbta 5606

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
    If I find out I didn't get a 100 on April it really won't matter to me . Either I'll get called in a couple of years towards the end of the life of the exam or they won't reach what ever list number I get. Remember 20k people took the exam about 200 spots to Be hired in the course of the exam. So I guess April 9th the day we all find what are chances are
    Yea but with the mess you guys have seen at the high schools do you really think 20 k passed?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
      Yea but with the mess you guys have seen at the high schools do you really think 20 k passed?
      Yes I do that's how easy the test was lol I'm sure about 80% of the 20k at least got a 70. I honsetly also believe at a minum about 500 people got 100s. But who knows 6-9 months we get our scores and April 9th we get to find out what we scored. Time will tell I'm just going to forget about the exam till April 9th
      55.......

      Comment


      • The word is a class by the end of the year. How they plan on doing it- I don't know.
        As Ive said earlier in this thread, you will be SHOCKED throughout processing at how many people do not realize this is a law enforcement position when taking the exam...some people even make it to swearing in before the realize it.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gbotj View Post
          The word is a class by the end of the year. How they plan on doing it- I don't know.
          As Ive said earlier in this thread, you will be SHOCKED throughout processing at how many people do not realize this is a law enforcement position when taking the exam...some people even make it to swearing in before the realize it.
          Wow that's crazy
          Last edited by NYCpoorest; 03-21-2015, 01:31 PM.
          55.......

          Comment


          • Also, I heard the official number of applicants was 33,000. I don't know how reliable that is though
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gbotj View Post
              also, i heard the official number of applicants was 33,000. I don't know how reliable that is though
              :-o
              55.......

              Comment


              • Hopefully ALOT OF these people get character DQ and background DQs.
                55.......

                Comment


                • In my opinion, I think there will be a lot of movement on this list. Right now there's vacancies all over the job, OT is insane, it's actually so bad they can't promote Sgts because they have no where to pull them from. So not only do they have the current vacancies, but also Sgt spots to backfill, and also those promoted to Lt as well. The majority of the job was hired after 2000, a lot have prior time, a lot just want 15, and a lot just have 20 to do...bottom line is, I wouldn't really get too discouraged by the amount of people who take the test.

                  Additionally, the Cooper standard physical will disqualify a lot of these people.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                    the word is a class by the end of the year. How they plan on doing it- i don't know.
                    As ive said earlier in this thread, you will be shocked throughout processing at how many people do not realize this is a law enforcement position when taking the exam...some people even make it to swearing in before the realize it.
                    thats hilarious

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                      In my opinion, I think there will be a lot of movement on this list. Right now there's vacancies all over the job, OT is insane, it's actually so bad they can't promote Sgts because they have no where to pull them from. So not only do they have the current vacancies, but also Sgt spots to backfill, and also those promoted to Lt as well. The majority of the job was hired after 2000, a lot have prior time, a lot just want 15, and a lot just have 20 to do...bottom line is, I wouldn't really get too discouraged by the amount of people who take the test.

                      Additionally, the Cooper standard physical will disqualify a lot of these people.
                      hope your right sarge
                      55.......

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                        Hmmm I could of sworn he just had a regular mta ID, I also don't believe tbta use that shield maybe TBTA SGT on here can clarify that.
                        If his ID was red he's an MTA employee

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                          If his ID was red he's an MTA employee
                          Yeah that's why I don't think he was LEO
                          55.......

                          Comment


                          • Took the test today at Midwood and agree with everyone else, the test was very easy. Looks like we will need a 100 to get called for the first class.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            NYPD EXAM: 4312
                            Score: 9X
                            List: 1XX

                            NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
                            Score : ?
                            List # : ?

                            Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
                            Score : 100
                            List : ?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                              In my opinion, I think there will be a lot of movement on this list. Right now there's vacancies all over the job, OT is insane, it's actually so bad they can't promote Sgts because they have no where to pull them from. So not only do they have the current vacancies, but also Sgt spots to backfill, and also those promoted to Lt as well. The majority of the job was hired after 2000, a lot have prior time, a lot just want 15, and a lot just have 20 to do...bottom line is, I wouldn't really get too discouraged by the amount of people who take the test.

                              Additionally, the Cooper standard physical will disqualify a lot of these people.
                              Gotta love the cooper standard.

                              Comment


                              • Thanks Gbot for showing love. Always coming by answering questions. Since the MTA took over the testing, I believe a class can go in this year. I had a friend who got hired within 1 year of taking the bus operator exam. Granted it wasn't a LEO position but it was quick none the less. Cooper standards are serious. So start training guys.
                                NYPD Exam #4329
                                TBTA Exam #5606

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6020 users online. 228 members and 5792 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X