300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
    People from all walks came in to take this test. One of the allied security gaurds smelled weed on someone, i dont even need to elaborate on this.. Smh.. Unreal..
    At my location too smh

Comment

People from all walks came in to take this test. One of the allied security gaurds smelled weed on someone, i dont even need to elaborate on this.. Smh.. Unreal..
      Look at it like this your clean there not. your serious about your future there not. you give a damn about your life they don't. I'm sure you did fine on the exam. Who cares about those losers do what you need to do for your self

Comment

Lmaoooo!!!!!

Comment

Wow, some people have a lot of growing up to do but hey, it only helps our chances! Were you at James Madison or Midwood?

Comment

• I agree with dhoops and NYCpoorest, gonna need 100 for this test. It was very easy. I was at James Madison HS and they seemed pretty organized except for the female security guard in the auditorium who had everyone stand up all at once and make a rush for the doors instead of doing it by row, the way it's supposed to be done.

I do like the fact that we get an answer sheet and that they will post the answers on April 9th to view and compare. The plainclothes BTO (Detective/Investigator?) said we would receive the results by mail in 6-9 months. Was kinda expecting it to be sooner but other than that no complaints.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
              I agree with dhoops and NYCpoorest, gonna need 100 for this test. It was very easy. I was at James Madison HS and they seemed pretty organized except for the female security guard in the auditorium who had everyone stand up all at once and make a rush for the doors instead of doing it by row, the way it's supposed to be done.

I do like the fact that we get an answer sheet and that they will post the answers on April 9th to view and compare. The plainclothes BTO (Detective/Investigator?) said we would receive the results by mail in 6-9 months. Was kinda expecting it to be sooner but other than that no complaints.
              Plain cloth BTO? The guy who said 6-9 months was just a regular mta employee

Comment

Wow, some people have a lot of growing up to do but hey, it only helps our chances! Were you at James Madison or Midwood?
                MIDWOOD high... last row in the auditorium ,on the left

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                  Plain cloth BTO? The guy who said 6-9 months was just a regular mta employee
                  There was a plainclothes LEO (BTO I assume) with a gold shield (NYPD Detective style) who was in the lobby next to security when I went in, I thought it was the same guy who made the announcement in the auditorium.

Comment

• Took the train In to Flatbush . I heard some people arrived super late on the 7th because of traffic jams from accidents and construction.

Comment

I agree with dhoops and NYCpoorest, gonna need 100 for this test. It was very easy. I was at James Madison HS and they seemed pretty organized except for the female security guard in the auditorium who had everyone stand up all at once and make a rush for the doors instead of doing it by row, the way it's supposed to be done.

6-9 months so between sept and dec that's cool. I wanted sooner as well but hey it is what it is. So I guess we expect next year for canvassing right?

Comment

• 6-9 months so far away lol. I filled out the duplicate answer form (yellow sheet)
                        I need to know how I did earlier than 6-9

Comment

There was a plainclothes LEO (BTO I assume) with a gold shield (NYPD Detective style) who was in the lobby next to security when I went in, I thought it was the same guy who made the announcement in the auditorium.
                          Hmmm I could of sworn he just had a regular mta ID, I also don't believe tbta use that shield maybe TBTA SGT on here can clarify that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                            6-9 months so between sept and dec that's cool. I wanted sooner as well but hey it is what it is. So I guess we expect next year for canvassing right?

Believe the SGT otj said a class will go in this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                              Believe the SGT otj said a class will go in this year.
                              I know that part but the 6-9 months which one is it? Is what the guy you guys saw today making a general statement? The sgt on here is really good with info im torn what do you believe you get me. I mean if we get it in sept when do they canvass? Nov? Have a class in dec? from old forums I've read they seem to run it way differently than dcas. I just want a clarification on it like I hope we have a class this year ( if I get called and pass everything) I guess we will have to see how 2015 plays out

Comment

• If I find out I didn't get a 100 on April it really won't matter to me . Either I'll get called in a couple of years towards the end of the life of the exam or they won't reach what ever list number I get. Remember 20k people took the exam about 200 spots to Be hired in the course of the exam. So I guess April 9th the day we all find what are chances are

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7348 users online. 319 members and 7029 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X