Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
    Agreed, just a personal opinion is all. No Harm intended
    Hey will their is nothing wrong with having an opinion, and I do agree with the facial hair out of control. I'm not sure about the pencil thin perp goatee lol I found that funny more than took it serious, as long as it's neat. Being in the eye of the public First impression is important. GBOT is right there are more important things to worry about but it doesn't mean it should be forgotten . I have witnessed the difference on the job , if my partners and myself are standing together , ATLEAST 90% of the time people do approach me for any help or information before my partners that aren't as facially neat or uniformly neat. It's not BEACAUSE I look smarter.. This is not a major topic but also an opinion....
    Sooooo .. Go Yankees LOL
    Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 03-20-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Good luck to you guys tomorrow on the exam

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
        Hey will their is nothing wrong with having an opinion, and I do agree with the facial hair out of control. I'm not sure about the pencil thin perp goatee lol I found that funny more than took it serious, as long as it's neat. Being in the eye of the public First impression is important. GBOT is right there are more important things to worry about but it doesn't mean it should be forgotten . I have witnessed the difference on the job , if my partners and myself are standing together , ATLEAST 90% of the time people do approach me for any help or information before my partners that aren't as facially neat or uniformly neat. It's not BEACAUSE I look smarter.. This is not a major topic but also an opinion....
        Sooooo .. Go Yankees LOL
        NYC isn't exactly known for professional looking cops.
        sigpic

Comment

• For people who already took the exam at the Midwood High School location, how was the parking situation? Is there a parking lot or do you just park on the street?

Thanks and good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow.
          NYPD EXAM: 4312
          Score: 9X
          List: 1XX

NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
          Score : ?
          List # : ?

Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
          Score : 100
          List : ?

Comment

• I didn't see any lots at Midwood. You could probably find street parking. Stay west of Nostrand ave because its residential so it should be easier to find parking.
            NYPD Exam #4329
            TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
              For people who already took the exam at the Midwood High School location, how was the parking situation? Is there a parking lot or do you just park on the street?

Thanks and good luck to everyone taking the exam tomorrow.
              You are going to have to park on the street. Parking was pretty easy to find. Park behind the middle school across the street.

Comment

• Good luck tomorrow guys. Ill be at midwood high. Good to know parking wont be too hard to find

Comment

• For those who took the test on the 7th, what did they tell you about cell phones? I'm assuming as long as you keep them out of sight and not take them out during the test, they will be ok with it?

Comment

For those who took the test on the 7th, what did they tell you about cell phones? I'm assuming as long as you keep them out of sight and not take them out during the test, they will be ok with it?
                    Keep them off in the pocket was the general direction we received no vibrate just off

Comment

For those who took the test on the 7th, what did they tell you about cell phones? I'm assuming as long as you keep them out of sight and not take them out during the test, they will be ok with it?
                      Just turn it off and put it away, you will be fine. They actually weren't strict about it at all. I was at James Madison high school, good luck on your exam.
                      NYPD Exam 4300: 07/20/2013
                      List: 1XXX 05/16/2014
                      APD-5: Submitted 05/23/2015
                      Medical: 01/08/2016: Passed
                      Written Psych: 02/01/2016: Completed
                      BI Interview: 02/16/2016: Completed
                      JST: 08/20/2016: Passed
                      Mini Med: 11/08/2016: Completed

Oral Psych: 12/12/2016: Completed/Passed
                      Email: 12/29/2016 !!
                      PBQS

Comment

• Good luck tmrw fellas .ill be at midwood in the morning. Dont forget to set your alarm clocks..

Comment

• wow that test was cake, and I see where everyone's coming from with perps.
                          currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Exam was extremely easy. Kind of disappointed lol. Gonna need a 100. Best of luck everyone

Comment

• Very easy test yes your probably going to need a 100 to get called. Lol great pool of candidates. If I didn't know what BTOs do I would never guess it was an exam for a LE job with the people taking the test .

Comment

• People from all walks came in to take this test. One of the allied security gaurds smelled weed on someone, i dont even need to elaborate on this.. Smh.. Unreal..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10578 users online. 500 members and 10078 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X