Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nycapomts
    replied
    Maybe because the are doing mostly all Law Enforcement you may not need the CDL anymore but this is unconfirmed information. I believe the maintenance guys do the tow trucks and plow trucks.

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing wrong with taking another great opportunity Impact87, you're already ahead of the game you have your CDL one of the requirements for TBTA officer. Wishing you all the best!

• Impact87
    replied
    Thought about this for a good month and probably going to leave Sanitation for this. Nothing bad about Sanitation, I’m just getting hyped about this rumor.

Leave a comment:

• DocMorbid
    replied
    Top pay of 100k or more, sign me up. Lol

Leave a comment:

• nycapomts
    replied
    TBTA Police does have NYCERS pension and the TBTA PBA is trying to finalize the contract with MTA , the word on the street is top pay of 100k plus. Just praying to GOD soon TBTA start calling people.

Leave a comment:

• DocMorbid
    replied
    My pension is in NYCERS.

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

But they're in the city pension service (NYCERS) not state
    Didn't know that. That's great news.

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudPuncher View Post

TBTA is state so your time counts on the back end.
    But they're in the city pension service (NYCERS) not state

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by DocMorbid View Post
    What’s up, all? I also took this test in 2015 (and haven’t heard squat). So, while looking around google for info, I stumbled upon this page. Currently a city employee, so if they start hiring and I’m one of the ones called, I’m hoping my time carries up front......that would be nice with 14 years already on the books. Lol
    TBTA is state so your time counts on the back end.

Leave a comment:

• DocMorbid
    replied
    What’s up, all? I also took this test in 2015 (and haven’t heard squat). So, while looking around google for info, I stumbled upon this page. Currently a city employee, so if they start hiring and I’m one of the ones called, I’m hoping my time carries up front......that would be nice with 14 years already on the books. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
    Just sharing some good rumors that my boy that is OTJ told me that the rumors is they are going to start hiring by October 2019.
    Yupp. This is accurate.

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    The wait is almost over. They are going to use a task force that consist of NYPD, TBTA, and i THINK MTA Police to do something about the fare evasion on the city busses & subways. Training begins this Monday May 6th. But definitely NYPD & TBTA is involved in this. So they will need man power very soon. I know, I know...it sounds far fetched and out if the blue. But this is coming from a legitimate source and i saw the proof with my own eyes. Everyone enjoy their weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Patriot91
    commented on 's reply
    It's a better quality of life - and as far as being a "peace officer' TBTA carries off their shield.

• Tye902
    replied
    2019 and still waiting lol

Leave a comment:

• nycapomts
    replied
    Just sharing some good rumors that my boy that is OTJ told me that the rumors is they are going to start hiring by October 2019.
    Last edited by nycapomts; 04-18-2019, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11965 users online. 474 members and 11491 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X