Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea same thing with me I made stars and went back to them once I finished and reread them like you guys did

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
    Nyc doc 3303 5xx
    Special officer 3329 list 3xx
    NYS court officer tbd 2015?
    Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• yea i agree there were like 2 trick questions. are we allowed to discuss some of the questions on here?
      Test# - #0311 -walk-in 4/2010 results 10/10
      List# - #4xx
      Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
      M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶6̶/̶2̶7̶/̶1̶2̶
      W̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶-̶ ̶8̶/̶0̶9̶/̶1̶2̶
      M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t ̶o̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
      O̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶/̶1̶2̶
      J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Tbta 5606 Test taken 03/07/2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryouacopyet? View Post
        yea i agree there were like 2 trick questions. are we allowed to discuss some of the questions on here?
        To be on the safe side, let's not lol

Comment

• Do you remember what question number you thought was tricky? I drew a star on my yellow paper too.

Comment

• one of the more confusing ones was #17 for me.
            Test# - #0311 -walk-in 4/2010 results 10/10
            List# - #4xx
            Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
            M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶6̶/̶2̶7̶/̶1̶2̶
            W̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶-̶ ̶8̶/̶0̶9̶/̶1̶2̶
            M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t ̶o̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
            O̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶/̶1̶2̶
            J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Tbta 5606 Test taken 03/07/2015

Comment

• Are you guys talking about the "break " 2 questions ? The first 10 questions were easy.

Comment

• Anyone notice the integrity questions ?

Comment

• What's with BTO's and facial hair? Are there no facial hair guidelines for BTO's? When in uniform i think you should either be clean shaven or allowed a very neat mustache. I cross the bridge everyday for work, and some BTO's have horrendous facial hair... some with what I call "perp beards (a.k.a pencil thin beards and mustache)" others have fully out of control goatee's or beards.

I wish this wasn't allowed, it ruins the uniformed authority look a bit with crappy facial hair. At least keep the damn thing neat!

Comment

• Tbta 5606

Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                    What's with BTO's and facial hair? Are there no facial hair guidelines for BTO's? When in uniform i think you should either be clean shaven or allowed a very neat mustache. I cross the bridge everyday for work, and some BTO's have horrendous facial hair... some with what I call "perp beards (a.k.a pencil thin beards and mustache)" others have fully out of control goatee's or beards.

I wish this wasn't allowed, it ruins the uniformed authority look a bit with crappy facial hair. At least keep the damn thing neat!
                    Last edited by Junior214; 03-20-2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Oh, well those Officers must be perps in disguise then.

Comment

• Who knows, they might change that rule by the time any of us get on the job..no facial hair, just mustache.

Comment

• There are actually very detailed regulations on grooming standards, from fingernails, to facial hair...but I think we all have much more pressing issues to worry about than who "looks perpy"
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                            There are actually very detailed regulations on grooming standards, from fingernails, to facial hair...but I think we all have much more pressing issues to worry about than who "looks perpy"
                            Agreed, just a personal opinion is all. No Harm intended

Comment

• For the test this Saturday, does anyone know if there is any parking?

Comment

• Originally posted by caesar2015 View Post
                                For the test this Saturday, does anyone know if there is any parking?
                                Get to the test site a half hour early and you should be fine with the parking.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4987 users online. 245 members and 4742 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X