300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hglewis1984 View Post
    I got the vibe there that a lot of people don't realize the job is law enforcement. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
    I agree with you on that. It'll just be interesting when/if we come across those types during processing going into training

On another note proposed answers are due up next month on 9th. I can't recall a time answers proposed or otherwise being available so fast after a test I was paying attention to.

Comment

• Originally posted by droid_pool View Post
      I agree with you on that. It'll just be interesting when/if we come across those types during processing going into training

On another note proposed answers are due up next month on 9th. I can't recall a time answers proposed or otherwise being available so fast after a test I was paying attention to.

Thats good on both counts. The more people that aren't prepared for it the better it is for us. This is a hard job to get.
      And hopefully them posting the test scores so fast means they'll put people in soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by hglewis1984 View Post
        Thats good on both counts. The more people that aren't prepared for it the better it is for us. This is a hard job to get.
        And hopefully them posting the test scores so fast means they'll put people in soon.
        Keep hope alive did you guys use the yellow sheet to compare answers when they come out on the 9. Some people that finished before me I saw them toss the sheet out

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
        Special officer 3329 list 3xx
        NYS court officer tbd 2015?
        Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Nah, I wanted to get out of there. Plus, honestly I don't even wanna know until the we get the scores. I'll get myself twisted over it.

Comment

• I've always held onto mine since the last conductor test which I felt was the easiest civil test ever until I got a 88 which shocked me and later nearly went into cardiac arrest when I found out my aunt got in the mid 90s and had only been in the U.S. less than 3 months. I had lost sheet so I couldn't attend protest. I've learnt since then

Comment

• Tbh. There were only like two trick questions. That test was insanely easy in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                Tbh. There were only like two trick questions. That test was insanely easy in my opinion.
                Are you going to appeal the trick questions?

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• I wrote down my answers on the yellow sheet. Can't wait to see the results. I agree with BaneDroid, there were two questions that were tricky.

Comment

• I also agree 2 trick questions

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                      Are you going to appeal the trick questions?

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                      Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                      Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
                      I don't know. I guess I'll see when the scores come out, I wrote my answers on the yellow sheet. Hopefully I got them right so I don't have a headache with the appeal process.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                        I don't know. I guess I'll see when the scores come out, I wrote my answers on the yellow sheet. Hopefully I got them right so I don't have a headache with the appeal process.
                        I agree with you on that

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                        Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• I have a funny feeling we all might be talking about the same two questions

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Probably everyone here is saying two questions also, so it must be! Lol

Comment

• Well let's make sure shall we? Were these 2 questions more or less the same question asked twice with minor to lil changes?

Comment

• Yup, definitely 2 tricky questions. Had to read it a few times.
                                NYPD Exam #4329
                                TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9754 users online. 454 members and 9300 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X