300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin_Liverpool View Post
    Sounds like you were @ F.K.Lane. That was a complete disaster. I feel this test is gonna end up like the conductor test in which getting high 90 scores is considered low
    yep, F.K. lane. it is a slight inconvenience but w.e hope it works out in the end.
    Test# - #0311 -walk-in 4/2010 results 10/10
    List# - #4xx
    Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
    M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶6̶/̶2̶7̶/̶1̶2̶
    W̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶-̶ ̶8̶/̶0̶9̶/̶1̶2̶
    M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t ̶o̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
    O̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶/̶1̶2̶
    J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Tbta 5606 Test taken 03/07/2015

Comment

• At f.k lane right now. Two idiots started fighting smh because one cut the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
        At f.k lane right now. Two idiots started fighting smh because one cut the other.
        Hopefully thats two less people we have to compete against.

Comment

• yeah seen a few people come exactly when the test is suppose to start or even late and complain why theres a huge line.
          List# - #4xx
          Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
          J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryouacopyet? View Post
            yeah seen a few people come exactly when the test is suppose to start or even late and complain why theres a huge line.
            Saw a dude leave without taking the exam because he was tired of waiting.
            NYPD Exam #4329
            TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
              I can't comprehend that at all you just gave mta free money not a smart move at all

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
              Nyc doc 3303 5xx
              Special officer 3329 list 3xx
              NYS court officer tbd 2015?
              Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Just finished at James Madison HS...took us 1 hour to begin after the scheduled time. Test was very easy and the proctor I had was great. No complains at all good luck to everyone else.
                NYPD Exam 4300: 07/20/2013
                List: 1XXX 05/16/2014
                APD-5: Submitted 05/23/2015
                Medical: 01/08/2016: Passed
                Written Psych: 02/01/2016: Completed
                BI Interview: 02/16/2016: Completed
                JST: 08/20/2016: Passed
                Mini Med: 11/08/2016: Completed

Oral Psych: 12/12/2016: Completed/Passed
                Email: 12/29/2016 !!
                PBQS

Comment

lol, a lot of guys in the classroom i was in was just talking a lot of crap about the whole waiting situation. actually found that pretty hilarious. and guys kept falling asleep and snoring really loud before the exam began. guess they never got up before 6am before.
                  List# - #4xx
                  Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                  J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryouacopyet? View Post
                    lol, a lot of guys in the classroom i was in was just talking a lot of crap about the whole waiting situation. actually found that pretty hilarious. and guys kept falling asleep and snoring really loud before the exam began. guess they never got up before 6am before.
                    You wouldn't happen to have been in classroom 410 would you??
                    Same thing happened there DURING THE MEMORIZATION! Guy just knocked out snoring!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eguzman0920 View Post
                      You wouldn't happen to have been in classroom 410 would you??
                      Same thing happened there DURING THE MEMORIZATION! Guy just knocked out snoring!
                      HAHAHAHA , na , i was on the third floor. one guy was snoring mad loud. then he woke up, then another guy fell asleep and i think the bell woke him up.
                      List# - #4xx
                      Results - 93.xxx

A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                      J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

Dqed on oral psych.

Comment

Patience is a virtue. He clearly wasn't built for this anyway...

Comment

• Some of these guys aren't serious about law enforcement who cares more room for the ones who want to get on the job protecting our city actually means something to me and I'm sure you guys feel the same way. 5-6 months we will know our score and hopefully a year from now some of us will be getting through the academy and given a post to work.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                            In my opinion I want to say no but there was maybe one or two the most that was worded funny. The math is beyond simple use the calculator to save yourself time for more serious questions. It's a generic pd exam the btos on the job that say use an old pd exam as a study guide are 1000% correct (not that I doubted there knowledge) we were given three hours for the exam you don't need that much time. We were stuffed into the auditorium like sardines and started almost 2 hrs after we got there I was in the building by 7:55. Take your time read all the questions at least twice and be lucky to sit in a class room near a window it was death no lie. My sheet said answers go up on there website April 9 so I guess you can gauge your score by then.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
                            " it was death no lie" LOLOL your hilarious .. Thanks for that info . When the math is that easy you almost want to do it without a calculator but your right save your time for Other ques . I'll take mine on the 21st

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                              For those looking for insight into answers, rest assured that today's test and the one on the 21st will be COMPLETELY different in terms of what questions are asked. Two different tests.
                              Most def it will be different , it has to be, they can't risk the chance someone passing answers to the next group.

Comment

• Originally posted by banedroid View Post
                                at f.k lane right now. Two idiots started fighting smh because one cut the other.
                                wow thats embarrasing..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10677 users online. 498 members and 10179 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X