Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbta 5606

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tbta 5606

    Accident on the Jackie Robinson bad ESU and highway patrol here looks like there shutting lanes down



    Nypd exam 3319 5xx
    Nyc doc 3303 5xx
    Special officer 3329 list 3xx
    NYS court officer tbd 2015?
    Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
    Last edited by Junior214; 03-07-2015, 06:41 AM.

    Comment


    • A lot of people at the school I'm at good luck to all



      Nypd exam 3319 5xx
      Nyc doc 3303 5xx
      Special officer 3329 list 3xx
      NYS court officer tbd 2015?
      Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

      Comment


      • Saw and talked to a bto today when i got some breakfast. He got me even more hyped about the job. Sh*t i hope i do well on this exam. Good luck everyone and try to score high!!!

        Comment


        • Very easy exam. I think everyone will score high.
          NYPD Exam #4329
          TBTA Exam #5606

          Comment


          • Test was easy in my opinion school heat was like an oven instructors way better than court officer things went smooth hope everybody else had similar experiences congrats on the first half to complete good luck to all who take it in two weeks



            Nypd exam 3319 5xx
            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
            Special officer 3329 list 3xx
            NYS court officer tbd 2015?
            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by banedroid View Post
              saw and talked to a bto today when i got some breakfast. He got me even more hyped about the job. Sh*t i hope i do well on this exam. Good luck everyone and try to score high!!!
              did he talk about specifics?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by junior214 View Post
                test was easy in my opinion school heat was like an oven instructors way better than court officer things went smooth hope everybody else had similar experiences congrats on the first half to complete good luck to all who take it in two weeks


                nypd exam 3319 5xx
                nyc doc 3303 5xx
                special officer 3329 list 3xx
                nys court officer tbd 2015?
                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
                thanks bud, any trick ques?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                  thanks bud, any trick ques?
                  In my opinion I want to say no but there was maybe one or two the most that was worded funny. The math is beyond simple use the calculator to save yourself time for more serious questions. It's a generic pd exam the btos on the job that say use an old pd exam as a study guide are 1000% correct (not that I doubted there knowledge) we were given three hours for the exam you don't need that much time. We were stuffed into the auditorium like sardines and started almost 2 hrs after we got there I was in the building by 7:55. Take your time read all the questions at least twice and be lucky to sit in a class room near a window it was death no lie. My sheet said answers go up on there website April 9 so I guess you can gauge your score by then.



                  Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                  Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                  Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                  NYS court officer tbd 2015?
                  Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

                  Comment


                  • he told me to score high and he doesnt know how many are hiring for next class. Said not to overestimate the test since its going through mta so there might be some differences than the nypd format they used in 07. Since you said it was easy I guess shouldnt expect much differences, but still nonetheless not taking any chances!

                    Comment


                    • For those looking for insight into answers, rest assured that today's test and the one on the 21st will be COMPLETELY different in terms of what questions are asked. Two different tests.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                        For those looking for insight into answers, rest assured that today's test and the one on the 21st will be COMPLETELY different in terms of what questions are asked. Two different tests.
                        You think they did that with court officer as well?



                        Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                        Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                        NYS court officer tbd 2015?
                        Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

                        Comment


                        • Just finished mine. The room was worse than a heat wave. Anyway, there is really nothing to explain about the test that's how easy it is. I would still do the nypd practice exams just to keep excercising the brain.
                          Last edited by impact87; 03-07-2015, 12:34 PM.

                          Comment


                          • good luck to whoever is taking the test today or the next date. The test is the same exact format as the nypd test i took in 2010. memorization , directions, and few "whats the best way to do this" questions. totaling 80 questions all together. i was done in under an hour. the worst thing about today was the wait. i got on line at 7:10am, test was scheduled to begin at 831, didnt get into the school till atleast 940 , didnt start the test till 1045. Guess thats the mta, everythings always late. Just kidding.
                            Test# - #0311 -walk-in 4/2010 results 10/10
                            List# - #4xx
                            Results - 93.xxx

                            A̶p̶d̶5̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                            M̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶l̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶6̶/̶2̶7̶/̶1̶2̶
                            W̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶-̶ ̶8̶/̶0̶9̶/̶1̶2̶
                            M̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶i̶g̶a̶t ̶o̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶E̶
                            O̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶-̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶O̶c̶t̶/̶1̶2̶
                            J̶s̶t̶-̶ ̶?̶?̶?̶

                            Dqed on oral psych.

                            Tbta 5606 Test taken 03/07/2015

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ryouacopyet? View Post
                              good luck to whoever is taking the test today or the next date. The test is the same exact format as the nypd test i took in 2010. memorization , directions, and few "whats the best way to do this" questions. totaling 80 questions all together. i was done in under an hour. the worst thing about today was the wait. i got on line at 7:10am, test was scheduled to begin at 831, didnt get into the school till atleast 940 , didnt start the test till 1045. Guess thats the mta, everythings always late. Just kidding.
                              Sounds like you were @ F.K.Lane. That was a complete disaster. I feel this test is gonna end up like the conductor test in which getting high 90 scores is considered low

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ryouacopyet? View Post
                                good luck to whoever is taking the test today or the next date. The test is the same exact format as the nypd test i took in 2010. memorization , directions, and few "whats the best way to do this" questions. totaling 80 questions all together. i was done in under an hour. the worst thing about today was the wait. i got on line at 7:10am, test was scheduled to begin at 831, didnt get into the school till atleast 940 , didnt start the test till 1045. Guess thats the mta, everythings always late. Just kidding.
                                Same thing happened at Midwood.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9251 users online. 386 members and 8865 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X