Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Junior.

Comment

• So does this test basically have the same questions as other civil service exams? Or is there questions I should prepare for?

Comment

• Originally posted by hglewis1984 View Post
        So does this test basically have the same questions as other civil service exams? Or is there questions I should prepare for?
        I heard from numerous LEOs that if you took nypd nydoc already that it's the same design

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
        Special officer 3329 list 3xx
        NYS court officer tbd 2015?
        Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• What's the outline of the test? Is there memorization on the test like the PD? Or any math and chart like the courts? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtc288 View Post
            What's the outline of the test? Is there memorization on the test like the PD? Or any math and chart like the courts? Thanks.
            It tells you on the noe it says bring a calculator so I'm sure there's some kind of math

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
              It tells you on the noe it says bring a calculator so I'm sure there's some kind of math

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
              Nyc doc 3303 5xx
              Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
              Probably to see if you can do basic math as you will have to collect tolls once in awhile

Comment

• Good luck to everyone tomorrow rest up tonight.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• GL tommrow guys lets us know how it goes

Comment

• Thank you. I'll keep you guys posted tomorrow when i finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                      thank you. I'll keep you guys posted tomorrow when i finish.
                      thanks impact i def appreciate that. Just try your best. Thats all we can do. That goes for all you guys taking the test tmrw

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                        thanks impact i def appreciate that. Just try your best. Thats all we can do. That goes for all you guys taking the test tmrw
                        No problem and thank you. My advice to anyone taking the test tomorrow is have everything ready by tonight. Eat a good balance breakfast or lunch to those taking the afternoon exam, get there 45 minutes early if you're driving to the test site due to the fact of the icy snow taking up some of the parking spots. Drive there nice and calm, because the last thing you want to do is rush...big no no when it comes to these exams. And finally, good luck to those taking the exam tomorrow as well as those taking it on the 21st. We got this!
                        Last edited by impact87; 03-06-2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                          No problem and thank you. My advice to anyone taking the test tomorrow is have everything ready by tonight. Eat a good balance breakfast or lunch to those taking the afternoon exam, get there 45 minutes early if you're driving to the test site due to the fact of the icy snow taking up some of the parking spots. Drive there nice and calm, because the last thing you want to do is rush...big no no when it comes to these exams. And finally, good luck to those taking the exam tomorrow as well as those taking it on the 21st. We got this!
                          I agree with everything impact said I would like to add that for the heavy coffee drinkers try to ease up on the caffeine tomorrow don't want to have a hundred bathroom breaks and lose time on this exam. The regulars on this forum lets do what we need to do on the exam. play the waiting game and hope for the best good luck to everyone.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Good luck to the guys taking the exam tomorrow.

Comment

• Good luck to those taling it and congrats to those who got tomorrow off on OB.
                              sigpicRookie Correction Officer

Comment

• Good luck fellas

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4458 users online. 230 members and 4228 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X