Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if the academy is going to be 6 months, just like NYPD; why not make Bridge & Tunnel Officers full sworn law enforcement officers and not peace officer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Transit Bus Driver View Post
      So if the academy is going to be 6 months, just like NYPD; why not make Bridge & Tunnel Officers full sworn law enforcement officers and not peace officer?
      I most definitely Agree but here's another important QUES , the pay rate for rookies is supposed to last for the duration of the ACADAMY which was 11 weeks long then get bumped up a little IMMEDIATLY after. So the question is now that the ACADAMY is 5-6 mos long do we keep that low pay rate for that long??

Comment

• They are sworn law enforcement officers, peace officer. Guess u were referring to make them police

Comment

• Originally posted by SO911 View Post
          They are sworn law enforcement officers, peace officer. Guess u were referring to make them police
          Yes I BELEIVE THATS what he means

Comment

• Fellas how does the drug policy work in terms of testing? if you're clean come test time but smoked weed once or twice in the past 2 years will that be a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgrv23492 View Post
              Fellas how does the drug policy work in terms of testing? if you're clean come test time but smoked weed once or twice in the past 2 years will that be a problem.
              I would look at it like other LEO agencies they usually ask drug use in the past 36 months I read that a lot of times maybe there different some ask 5 years etc you get were im going with this I guess just be honest about your past see where it goes good luck

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
              Nyc doc 3303 5xx
              Special officer 3329 list 3xx
              NYS court officer tbd 2015?
              Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                I would look at it like other LEO agencies they usually ask drug use in the past 36 months I read that a lot of times maybe there different some ask 5 years etc you get were im going with this I guess just be honest about your past see where it goes good luck

Yeah I would think so as well. Can't risk lying that's def out of the question especially with the Poly.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Good luck to everyone btw, taking the test on the 7th. Midwood.

Comment

• Tbta 5606

They don't do poly only mta pd does there's a lot of nyc agencies don't do poly

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                    Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                    Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Just be honest. Best thing you can do. Don't know if tbta does hair drug testing like NYPD.

Comment

• Tbta 5606

Anybody taking it on the 7 getting nervous? Me I feel good in a good space

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                        Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                          Anybody taking it on the 7 getting nervous? Me I feel good in a good space

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
                          I'm taking it on the 7th. Midwood High School at 8:30 A.M. I'm more excited than nervous. I just want to take this test and get it over with, with a very high score

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                            I'm taking it on the 7th. Midwood High School at 8:30 A.M. I'm more excited than nervous. I just want to take this test and get it over with, with a very high score
                            I'll be at Midwood on the 7th as well. I'm a bit nervous because scoring high is so important because this is a small department compared to Courts and NYPD.
                            NYPD Exam #4329
                            TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                              I'll be at Midwood on the 7th as well. I'm a bit nervous because scoring high is so important because this is a small department compared to Courts and NYPD.
                              Yeah, you're right. Getting with this department is slim to none. We just have to do our best. Good luck on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                                Yeah, you're right. Getting with this department is slim to none. We just have to do our best. Good luck on Saturday.
                                Stay positive gentlemen keep your eye on the prize

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11325 users online. 447 members and 10878 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X