Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbta 5606

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Their advertising i saw it on Facebook and the chief but i found out like 2 months ago while at the battery tunnel my EZ pass stopped reading and while he was issuing me paperwork for a new one he told me about the exam .

    Comment


    • #32
      Can anyone who's otj tell me what do you you need to score to be in the first canvassing? And how many people take the test?

      Comment


      • #33
        I
        Originally posted by differ View Post
        can anyone who's otj tell me what do you you need to score to be in the first canvassing? And how many people take the test?
        .........100
        55.......

        Comment


        • #34
          How is the test compared to Nassau pd or Nypd?

          Comment


          • #35
            How are the shifts is it the typical 5 days 8 hours or 3 days 12 hours?

            And is the position paid weekly or bi-weekly?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Differ View Post
              How is the test compared to Nassau pd or Nypd?
              Originally posted by Kevin_Liverpool View Post
              How are the shifts is it the typical 5 days 8 hours or 3 days 12 hours?

              And is the position paid weekly or bi-weekly?

              I highly suggest taking time to read though this whole thread from the last time a test was given: http://forums.officer.com/t46396/

              It took me a couple of days but ALL questions are answered and then some!

              Comment


              • #37
                I did but only went to page 44 there is a lot of nonsense and misinformation. Plus it's 5-7 years old so some info might have changed

                Comment


                • #38
                  @willdogs thanks I read it before asking but couldn't get thru the nonsensical arguments. Tried again and got Kay why and got a plethora of info thanks again.

                  @differ jump past that to the 70s they'll be a guy named kaywhy answering tons of questions.
                  Last edited by Kevin_Liverpool; 10-16-2014, 07:31 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Hopefully anybody who is a tbta officer can keep this thread alive and help us out with information. I read the posts the old ones from years ago if its still the same in terms of physical training than please let us know. Will there be additional training or more aggressive training. Any information would be greatly appreciated

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      ok so i signed up for this exam exactly 12 midnight on the first day it opened up..

                      what is the test like , is it like the nypd exam .
                      also how long is the wait .
                      how is the academy

                      I have my cdl license class b with a3 and no restrictions. i know that is a requirement or you have to get in with in one year on the job.
                      any more insight would be awesome.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Yea wheres GBOTJ. He usefully quite lively on these forums. With a wealth of information

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Ok, being so I just noticed I had about 10 unread PMs on here I'm going to answer a few questions -

                          Keep in mind, nothing is final until it's in writing and in front of you. But, here's what we're being told

                          1. The new physical will be along the lines of other PD's, cooper standards (not sure of the %)
                          2. Academy will now be 6 months long
                          3. The test is almost identical to NYPDs exam
                          4. Word is the first class of 60 recruits will be hired around fall 2015
                          5. There will be a lot of PT with the new classes, so if you see you scored well, prepare.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                            Ok, being so I just noticed I had about 10 unread PMs on here I'm going to answer a few questions -

                            Keep in mind, nothing is final until it's in writing and in front of you. But, here's what we're being told

                            1. The new physical will be along the lines of other PD's, cooper standards (not sure of the %)
                            2. Academy will now be 6 months long
                            3. The test is almost identical to NYPDs exam
                            4. Word is the first class of 60 recruits will be hired around fall 2015
                            5. There will be a lot of PT with the new classes, so if you see you scored well, prepare.
                            Great info! It should be Cooper standard. More competitive 💪. Do you have an idea of how many bodies for this exam their looking to hire over the next 4 years ? Thanks in advance

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                              Ok, being so I just noticed I had about 10 unread PMs on here I'm going to answer a few questions -

                              Keep in mind, nothing is final until it's in writing and in front of you. But, here's what we're being told

                              1. The new physical will be along the lines of other PD's, cooper standards (not sure of the %)
                              2. Academy will now be 6 months long
                              3. The test is almost identical to NYPDs exam
                              4. Word is the first class of 60 recruits will be hired around fall 2015
                              5. There will be a lot of PT with the new classes, so if you see you scored well, prepare.
                              Thanks for the info!
                              Any reason for the stricter standards? Just curious. Wondering if giving the title of "Police Officer" is still on the table, hence the longer academy and PT. Grandfather existing officers and require new officers to undergo more training? Who Knows...

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I went to submit the application and pay the fee online but then the screen closed out and did not give me an option to go back and pay. Did this happen to anyone else? I just emailed the provided email for payment problems

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8599 users online. 308 members and 8291 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X