Clear All

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
    Maybe last names or ss there has to be a method

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
    Nyc doc 3303 5xx
    Special officer 3329 list 3xx
    NYS court officer tbd 2015?
    Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
    Doesn't really matter we all are going to get the results at the same time .

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
      Doesn't really matter we all are going to get the results at the same time .
      Your right

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
      Nyc doc 3303 5xx
      Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Your right poorest thanks for that info but like i said i was just curious.

Comment

• OK guys, just take the eyes of the exam for little bit. Anyone knows what command you guys would like to work out off and Why? Like me, I have RFK 6 blocks away from me. But am looking for a command that is busy and pro-law enforcement.
          Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
            OK guys, just take the eyes of the exam for little bit. Anyone knows what command you guys would like to work out off and Why? Like me, I have RFK 6 blocks away from me. But am looking for a command that is busy and pro-law enforcement.
            I would want to work at a busy post pro law enforcement as well looks like qmt btt that kind of setting

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure RFK is highly pro-law enforcement with alot of drunk party animals from the bronx and queens/long island crossing that bridge. If i can choose my top 3, (1) RFK (2) Verrazano Bridge (3) White Stone ...nevermind I'll pick 4 (4) Queens Midtown .... I should pick the Crossbay toll booth since its very close to home but i prefer the 4 options.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                I'm pretty sure RFK is highly pro-law enforcement with alot of drunk party animals from the bronx and queens/long island crossing that bridge. If i can choose my top 3, (1) RFK (2) Verrazano Bridge (3) White Stone ...nevermind I'll pick 4 (4) Queens Midtown .... I should pick the Crossbay toll booth since its very close to home but i prefer the 4 options.
                I never take the Whitestone so I don't know how it is im usually taking the throgs neck there's a difference with activity? Being so close to each other I assumed there pretty quiet. I agree with RFK being busy there's always bto checkpoints there and they go hard. I don't think we get to choose where to work so I'll accept any assignment but if we had to choose I named mine and I will add RFK to that list as well

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Yeah. I think its like nypd where they put the new hires in the most busy districts as the officers that been on tbta for years move on to the more calmer districts or have an option to choose. I CAN be wrong. I cross the Throgs Neck Bridge once in awhile it, it does seem pretty active too.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                    OK guys, just take the eyes of the exam for little bit. Anyone knows what command you guys would like to work out off and Why? Like me, I have RFK 6 blocks away from me. But am looking for a command that is busy and pro-law enforcement.
                    Pro LE is cool for me but I would love to do a little bit of everything that way it would keep the job interesting. It would be nice to work the Verrazano, BBT, Marine bridge, and Cross bay bridge.
                    NYPD Exam #4329
                    TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• I think with this career if given the opportunity I would like to learn all aspects of the job. If your down a man or a few bc of vacation,sickness or in service training that position needs to be filled and done correctly. I wonder if we learn about all of the facilities. None of them seem to be structured the same so I'm sure there's a lot to know about what your protecting.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                      Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                      Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                        Pro LE is cool for me but I would love to do a little bit of everything that way it would keep the job interesting. It would be nice to work the Verrazano, BBT, Marine bridge, and Cross bay bridge.
                        Same here, i definitely would like to do some snow plowing or towing away broken down cars. Toll collecting is cool too. Either way im sure everyday is different assignments for the officers. So which ever assignment it is, make the best of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                          I think with this career if given the opportunity I would like to learn all aspects of the job. If your down a man or a few bc of vacation,sickness or in service training that position needs to be filled and done correctly. I wonder if we learn about all of the facilities. None of them seem to be structured the same so I'm sure there's a lot to know about what your protecting.

I'm sure we'll learn about all facilities as time goes on. Like you said if a facility is down on officers due to sickness, vacation, personal, etc. Days they definitely going to have to send a few officers from other facilities to that facility.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• I wonder if any TBTA facility building has their own gym room or basement like fdny , nypd , sanitation.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                              I wonder if any TBTA facility building has their own gym room or basement like fdny , nypd , sanitation.
                              That would be great stay in shape

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                              Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                              Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Bridge and Tunnel Officer Ranking

Screenshot_2015-02-23-17-47-30-1.jpg
                                I saw this on Wikipedia, anyone knows if they're like other police department rankings? If true, then there should be room for advancement.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8887 users online. 381 members and 8506 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X