300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
    Yea ,me too ,I kinda figured couldn't answer when they called. I Google the number and it bring me here. I wonder why they didn't leave a message plus I received my admission letter early this week and a reminder email about 2 hrs ago. GL
    Even though I didn't see no missed call from them but they did leave me a voice mail reminding me about the test and to bring your letter at the test site on the date of your exam and stuff like that.

Comment

• Received the admission letter, phone and email for the upcoming exam. Is going to be a busy weekend but I'm looking forward to it! Gl to all.
      nyc doc 2304

Orientation-Completed
      Medical-Completed
      Psych written-Completed
      BI-Completed
      Psych oral-Completed
      Agility-Completed
      PE-Completed 2/2/15
      Academy-3/5/15

Comment

• 2 weeks from tomorrow for some of us (me) a month for others good luck to everyone watch how fast time is going to start flying

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
        Special officer 3329 list 3xx
        NYS court officer tbd 2015?
        Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
          2 weeks from tomorrow for some of us (me) a month for others good luck to everyone watch how fast time is going to start flying

I'm taking it on the 7th, can't wait. I really hope they will start calling people this fall.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• (FIXING)... I'm taking it on the 7th, can't wait. I really hope they will start calling people this fall.*

Comment

• Yup. I've been impatiently waiting for the 7th to arrive ever since I got my exam notice. I wanna get on this fall.
              NYPD Exam #4329
              TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Same here, very eager to get on. I wish i knew about the other tbta exam years ago.

Comment

• I'm taking the exam also on March 7th at 8:30 am. Midwood High school.

Comment

• I wonder how long it would be from the test date to when they start calling people... It sounds like they need people so that's good.

Comment

• I believe someone earlier in the thread said they were trying to get a class in by the end of the year, which would be great. I think the person who said that is otj as a BTO so in my book it carries some weight! Either way, the process is said to be much faster than NYS civil service or NYC DCAS.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
                        I believe someone earlier in the thread said they were trying to get a class in by the end of the year, which would be great. I think the person who said that is otj as a BTO so in my book it carries some weight! Either way, the process is said to be much faster than NYS civil service or NYC DCAS.
                        Process is faster the person your talking about is a sgt.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                        Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• IM WONDERING HOW THEY CHOSE WHO GOES ON THE 7th and the 21st.. PERHAPS WHEN A PERSON FILED? EXAMPLE EARLY IN THE FILING PERIOD OR LATER.. JUST CURIOUS.. I FILED LATE LIKE AN IDIOT... IM ON THE 21st

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                            IM WONDERING HOW THEY CHOSE WHO GOES ON THE 7th and the 21st.. PERHAPS WHEN A PERSON FILED? EXAMPLE EARLY IN THE FILING PERIOD OR LATER.. JUST CURIOUS.. I FILED LATE LIKE AN IDIOT... IM ON THE 21st
                            That's what I thought I did it at midnight oct 1

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                              IM WONDERING HOW THEY CHOSE WHO GOES ON THE 7th and the 21st.. PERHAPS WHEN A PERSON FILED? EXAMPLE EARLY IN THE FILING PERIOD OR LATER.. JUST CURIOUS.. I FILED LATE LIKE AN IDIOT... IM ON THE 21st
                              I applied the first day and I got the 21st so it can't be that

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                                I applied the first day and I got the 21st so it can't be that
                                Maybe last names or ss there has to be a method

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10161 users online. 412 members and 9749 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X