Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else checked out citydata.com about this exam? It seems like that thread on their is not on fire compare to here. However, you'll see an officer sharing his pros and cons about the job, and of course you have those that say how bad/useless the job is. Anyway, good thing this thread is more motivating.
    Last edited by impact87; 02-15-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
      Anyone else check out citydata.com about this exam? It seems like that thread on their is not on fire compare to here. However, you'll see an officer sharing his pros and cons about the job, and of course you have those that say how bad/useless the job is. Anyway, good thing this thread is more motivating.
      I just went through the thread myself sad how people swear tbta officers are glorified toll collectors disrespectful. Can't take simple minded people seriously keep your eyes on the prize

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
      Nyc doc 3303 5xx
      Special officer 3329 list 3xx
      NYS court officer tbd 2015?
      Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• I want to take this f****** test already!!

Comment

• What does this mean for TBTA Officers? More work possible? I think at this point, it's not a matter of "if" they will charge for east river crossings, it's a matter of when.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1728986

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
            What does this mean for TBTA Officers? More work possible? I think at this point, it's not a matter of "if" they will charge for east river crossings, it's a matter of when.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1728986
            Being on the team tbta of course it's good more posts more work more employment. Now looking at it from a ny resident perspective which is way more than the entire dept New Yorkers don't want to pay more tolls more money for tolls all of that it will be a great idea to bring in revenue for the city. like cuomo said he doesn't see this to pass and neither do I.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Anyone have a contact number for seeking a different test date? =\ I unfortunately have a major conflict with the date given.

Comment

• Originally posted by spect1 View Post
                Anyone have a contact number for seeking a different test date? =\ I unfortunately have a major conflict with the date given.
                Check the information on your exam date paper it should have a number to call and I would do that asap and if it's serious enough they will excuse you and change the date of its not serious enough to them it may not work good luck

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Theres a # near the bottom of the letter. Last paragraph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
                    Theres a # near the bottom of the letter. Last paragraph.
                    Yea I know but unfortunately that's just a weather hotline and is of no help. I tried searching online for a number to call to reach the "personnel testing and selection unit" but can't find anything.

Comment

Yea I know but unfortunately that's just a weather hotline and is of no help. I tried searching online for a number to call to reach the "personnel testing and selection unit" but can't find anything.

Try mailing a letter to let them know

All correspondence, including the submission of your Application, must be sent to the following address:
                      Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606
                      c/o MTA New York City Transit
                      180 Livingston Street, Room 4070
                      Brooklyn, NY 11201

Comment

If it was important enough for the date change, I would take the drive up to headquarters and explain your situation.

Comment

• Hey spect. I just received a phone call confirming test dates and they verbally left a -# 1-347-643-7221/7222 try that, hope it helps

Comment

• Tbta 5606

Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                            Hey spect. I just received a phone call confirming test dates and they verbally left a -# 1-347-643-7221/7222 try that, hope it helps
                            I just received one as well 347 694 3643

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
                            Last edited by Junior214; 02-19-2015, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Yea ,me too ,I kinda figured couldn't answer when they called. I Google the number and it bring me here. I wonder why they didn't leave a message plus I received my admission letter early this week and a reminder email about 2 hrs ago. GL

Comment

• Wassup handsome. They should have left you a message., I would check your voice inbox maybe it's full.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6064 users online. 306 members and 5758 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X