Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you guys are mistaken. According to google maps, walking to to 3787 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11229 from Kings Hwy Q stop takes approx 12 minutes and is 0.6 of a mile (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/King...40.6099056!3e2)

and walking distance from the 2/5 Flatbush Ave stop takes approx 33 minutes and is 1.7 miles (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Flat...40.6099056!3e2)

And Avenue H Q stop appears to be 1.6 miles...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSCOHopeful View Post
      I think you guys are mistaken. According to google maps, walking to to 3787 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11229 from Kings Hwy Q stop takes approx 12 minutes and is 0.6 of a mile (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/King...40.6099056!3e2)

and walking distance from the 2/5 Flatbush Ave stop takes approx 33 minutes and is 1.7 miles (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Flat...40.6099056!3e2)

And Avenue H Q stop appears to be 1.6 miles...
      We were actually talking about Midwood. Your directions are accurate for Madison.
      NYPD Exam #4329
      TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Hey wassup nysco i think your talking about madison high. Were talking about midwood high. It's good we find out this information now before we show up at the wrong school . Lol. That would be horrific

Comment

• Still haven't received anything... getting nervous. Anyone else still waiting?

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
            Still haven't received anything... getting nervous. Anyone else still waiting?
            You have until the 27 of feb then you gotta make that trip to Brooklyn I think it's Livingston st

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
            Special officer 3329 list 3xx
            NYS court officer tbd 2015?
            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
              Hey RH..Brooklyn college ,That's the boonies for me. Lol they have coworkers Who replace my job assignment while I'm on vacation and those assignments are handed out a month in advance so that's a negative no cancellations on vacation
              Who you tellin i live in suffolk county lol.

Comment

• Keep your head up for mon willdogs

Comment

• Wow!! Copy that RH

Comment

• Anyone know where I can find practice questions for this test? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mtc288 View Post
                      Anyone know where I can find practice questions for this test? Thanks
                      Your best practice questions would be the NYPD practice test questions, since this exam will be similar to the NYPD exam.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                        Your best practice questions would be the NYPD practice test questions, since this exam will be similar to the NYPD exam.
                        Ok thabks. Anywhere I can find the format of the test? The test will have some differences if they are telling us to being a calculator.

Comment

• They always tell you to bring a calculator. It's a transit thing
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                            They always tell you to bring a calculator. It's a transit thing
                            Ok thanks

Comment

• @SendHelp @REDBIRD1031 My mistake. Didn't realize we were talking about 2 different schools and that they were so close. Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

• Copy that nysco

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7705 users online. 416 members and 7289 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X