Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nycapomts
    replied
    Just sharing some good rumors that my boy that is OTJ told me that the rumors is they are going to start hiring by October 2019.
    Last edited by nycapomts; 04-18-2019, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Some Feds leave to become police officers in some cities.
    But i dont blame him....no quoats, no walking the beat, life NOT in immediate danger. Also, NYPD adjust their officers schedule to go to court. TBTA pays you if its not in your schedule or exceeds the time you supposed to get off. etc.

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    Josel1992 The job is cool. It pays the bills and then some. How long have you been with postal police? Because it might not be worth your wild if you are going to come into this tier 6 BS they implemented. (I'm tier 4 so I'm good)

• Josel1992
    replied
    Spoke to an officer today before going threw a tunnel and he mentioned that they will hire of this list and that they will call this year or the next so there is still hope

Leave a comment:

• m.p.c
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisgift1 View Post
    If they called me for this I might jump the ship currently with NYPD 3 years on.
    Why would you leave a job as a Police Officer and move to a Peace Officer position

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    commented on 's reply
    You thinking of going to TBTA from DSNY?

• ZooKeeperOEF
    commented on 's reply
    Why would you leave NYPD for this job? In 2.5 yrs you can make over 100k walking through the door not including what we're owed on the next arbitration.

• Josel1992
    commented on 's reply
    Magic_Wealthy Wassup brother, on the list to get called for train operator within the next couple classes

I really want in on law enforcement but that train operator salary is calling me over, currently postal police but the money ain’t right

how you like the job ? 8 years on what’s it like ?

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    With the new Congestion pricing just passed and the TBTA assigned to run the new Manhattan tolling system, I suspect they will need many new officers. This is what they were probably waiting for.

Good/Bad news I guess

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    commented on 's reply
    "Just might"...?? Lol
    Dude you better. I'm with New York City Transit right now as a Train Operator (8 years senority). I got two questions wrong on TBTA exam. If they call me I'm out. No questions asked.
    Last edited by Magic_Wealthy; 04-02-2019, 06:27 AM. Reason: Correct spelling

• chrisgift1
    replied
    If they called me for this I might jump the ship currently with NYPD 3 years on.

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    replied
    My apology Anti=crime!

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by bklynproud View Post
    I didn't state that they're merging, I just stated that only reason why they change colors on the RMP is because MTA bridge and tunnel officer are a nys agency, On my comment (lol) is because I agree with what you wrote and meant by it.
    I wasn't talking about you. PAPD probably gonna merge with NYSP since they sent them to the air ports too.

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    replied
    I didn't state that they're merging, I just stated that only reason why they change colors on the RMP is because MTA bridge and tunnel officer are a nys agency, On my comment (lol) is because I agree with what you wrote and meant by it.

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by bklynproud View Post
    LOL Anti=crime, The reason why RMP Vehicles change their colors is because they are a NYS agency not NYC, Does anyone know if the 6 months academy was implemented, For if and when they decide to hire new officers?
    The amount of stupid stuff said in this thread is crazy. Oh NYSP has lights and sirens so does TBTA I guess they are merging.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8595 users online. 443 members and 8152 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X