• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by Magic_Wealthy View Post
    Scored an 97.5%
    list number 14xx
    I resigned from the San Franciso Police department's academy back in November and moved back to NY. (For reasons that was out of my control...trust me, i wanted to do law enforcement).
    this right here will give me another crack at it...another crack at life !
    Hopefully they get that low on the list not sure how many Officer they would need. It’s a small department as it is. I’m guessing they may get down to the first 300?

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Scored an 97.5%
    list number 14xx
    I resigned from the San Franciso Police department's academy back in November and moved back to NY. (For reasons that was out of my control...trust me, i wanted to do law enforcement).
    this right here will give me another crack at it...another crack at life !

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Wonder how soon they want to start calling

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post
    Got a perfect score of 100 list number 8x
    Def going to be one of the first ones called

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Got a perfect score of 100 list number 8x

Leave a comment:

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudPuncher View Post
    This is great news. They will have to send out a canvas letter asking if people are still interested. 13,207 people on the list...out of those, 1/3 probably forgot about this, have a secure job, moved out of state, or just don't want it anymore. Based on a lot of the people I saw at my testing location, another 1/3 or 1/2 won't pass the medical or physical. A few people I spoke to at the test somehow didn't realize this was a law enforcement job and thought it was a toll collector job only.
    I got a 97 and my list is 16xx that's crazy. So many people passed, they will definitely need to send out canvas letters as this is a very old test.

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    This is great news. They will have to send out a canvas letter asking if people are still interested. 13,207 people on the list...out of those, 1/3 probably forgot about this, have a secure job, moved out of state, or just don't want it anymore. Based on a lot of the people I saw at my testing location, another 1/3 or 1/2 won't pass the medical or physical. A few people I spoke to at the test somehow didn't realize this was a law enforcement job and thought it was a toll collector job only.

Leave a comment:

• spect1
    replied
    List is basically out, check your list number by searching your name at https://data.cityofnewyork.us/widgets/vx8i-nprf

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    Hello people! I've been following this site for years since 2065 ( the exam from 2003 ) and finally decided to join. I've been trying to put some information up here since I found out on Sunday August 4 2019 but I just got approval to post. So I notice that a few members keep saying things like they are not going to establish a list for this exam or hire anyone off the test. I'm not here to argue but instead let's look at the signs both negative and positive. Negative sign #1=4 years and five months since the exam with no scores and list numbers is absurd. Negative sign #2= Cashless tolls at all bridges and tunnels. Positive sign #1 BTOs planning on retiring next year. Positive sign # 2 Congestion pricing set to take effect soon. DCAS has had this information and has begun to put it into the system but the scores and list numbers are not in the system yet. I was told they would be in there before the month ends. Call DCAS 212-669-1357 and you will hear that you have taken all or part of this exam. I've been checking the automated system every week because it's updated every Sunday. Call right now and check the automated system or press 0 for operator and ask to speak to certifications unit. I Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• bklynproud
    replied
    Screenshot_20190810-130410.png

Leave a comment:

• DocMorbid
    replied
    With the “congestion pricing” stuff the governor is talking about, plus the whole thing with the city using X amount of NYPD, MTA, and TBTA officers to combat fair evaders in the NYC subways. I can almost guarantee the city isn’t going to be hiring more NYPD officers strictly for transit to staff that “task force”, and shell out more money, and it’s safe to say MTA police isn’t either. And when that congestion thing goes into effect, and whenever they figure out how to do it, it’s not going to be NYPD running it.

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    gbotj thanks brother. This is motivating. I want to leave my agency and I've seen nothing but professionalism in my dealings with you guys. Seems like a good gig.

CO HOPEFUL Stay positive man. Be a realist and don't BANK on it but no more negativity!

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Ok maybe I’m speculating but this is honestly what I feel will happen . You guys will see soon enough .

Leave a comment:

• gbotj
    replied
    I can vouch that info is not credible. I don’t know where this guy thinks this stuff up. We just put a posting out today for Captains. Although there is a lot of talk amongst the agency as far as merging with MTAPD it’s all speculation at this point. To add to where I’m coming from, I’m a white shirt in a specialized unit and usually hear things before they happen. The list is coming, when I don’t know but it’s coming...unless something drastic happens

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    Why is that weird ? The current officers have annual training so there is a need for an academy for them not necessarily new recruits. They will not hire new people believe me
    . The tbta officers will be absorbed into the mta police like they wanted to do years ago .
    Again, are you guessing or did you hear something credible from a competent authority?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4121 users online. 257 members and 3864 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X