Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbta 5606

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wtf are additional member contributions. looks like youre paying for 2 retirements.

    Comment


    • GOT IT.. Thanks Junior
      Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 02-12-2015, 07:48 AM.

      Comment


      • Got mine today for the 21st. Yellow paper in a white envelope that says New York City Transit.

        Comment


        • Still waiting. Probably because I'm from Suffolk county.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dhoops872 View Post
            Still waiting. Probably because I'm from Suffolk county.
            I'm waiting too and I'm in queens



            Nypd exam 3319 5xx
            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
            Special officer 3329 list 3xx
            NYS court officer tbd 2015?
            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

            Comment


            • Nope, i'm from Suffolk and got my letter for March 7th.
              Last edited by republicangopmh; 02-12-2015, 03:10 PM.
              NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
              Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

              Comment


              • It going to take some time to print and mail about 20k letters
                55.......

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                  It going to take some time to print and mail about 20k letters
                  I wonder why they didn't do the email way like court officer.



                  Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                  Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                  Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                  NYS court officer tbd 2015?
                  Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

                  Comment


                  • I Am in Westchester county . IM much closer than you are dhoops and I have yet to receive mine. It better get here soon. I really DONT feel like making a trip into BROOKLYN to the headquarters.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                      I Am in Westchester county . IM much closer than you are dhoops and I have yet to receive mine. It better get here soon. I really DONT feel like making a trip into BROOKLYN to the headquarters.
                      Like wise ! I'm gonna give it another week or so

                      Comment


                      • Received my exam notice today. March 7th. Anyone have an idea for what kind of work to expect if hired? guessing toll collection.. either way hopefully there is a good chance for a promotion once hired after a couple of years.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sgrv23492 View Post
                          Received my exam notice today. March 7th. Anyone have an idea for what kind of work to expect if hired? guessing toll collection.. either way hopefully there is a good chance for a promotion once hired after a couple of years.
                          Did you read the noe when you paid for the exam?
                          Not trying to insult you but I think you should know what your getting into. It's more than toll collections. Read up on the position see if it's for you. me and other guys on this forum know what we're getting into were ready. If this job is for you good luck on the exam I wish the best for you and everybody on this forum we may work with each other in the future.



                          Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                          Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                          Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                          NYS court officer tbd 2015?
                          Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                            Did you read the noe when you paid for the exam?
                            Not trying to insult you but I think you should know what your getting into. It's more than toll collections. Read up on the position see if it's for you. me and other guys on this forum know what we're getting into were ready. If this job is for you good luck on the exam I wish the best for you and everybody on this forum we may work with each other in the future.

                            I read the exam info. Just assuming the first job will be toll collections, either way I'm ready for anything. Good luck to you as well.



                            Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                            Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                            NYS court officer tbd 2015?
                            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

                            Comment


                            • Not sure why the response was in your quote.. anyway like I said good luck to you as well. Seems like a solid job and as I said before I'm assuming the first job will be toll collection unless it's mixed and you get something different here and there.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sgrv23492 View Post
                                Not sure why the response was in your quote.. anyway like I said good luck to you as well. Seems like a solid job and as I said before I'm assuming the first job will be toll collection unless it's mixed and you get something different here and there.
                                I'm sure you get daily assignments like all law enforcement officers only time will tell.



                                Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                                Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                                NYS court officer tbd 2015?
                                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4915 users online. 248 members and 4667 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X