Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBTA settled one contract, they're just waiting for the other.
    NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
    Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

• Originally posted by republicangopmh View Post
      TBTA settled one contract, they're just waiting for the other.
      Yeah they got 11%

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
        Today, I met some guy by the corner store where i live who mentioned hes taking the bto exam. He mentions that he just got fired from his job, arrested for pocession of marijuana and a dwi charge years ago. Don't know exactly what hes thinking...However, If we have plenty of those applicants out of 20k, we should be lucky.
        lmao...you just gave me a laugh

Comment

• So I got to thinking. I took the Sanitation test today, TBTA next month.

Hypothetical question, what if I get called for Sanitation first while waiting to get called for TBTA (what i really want)? Do I turn down sanitation and hope I made the right decision? Or do I start the process with sanitation and then jump ship if I ever hear from TBTA?
          How does that work?

Comment

• Tbta 5606

Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
            So I got to thinking. I took the Sanitation test today, TBTA next month.

Hypothetical question, what if I get called for Sanitation first while waiting to get called for TBTA (what i really want)? Do I turn down sanitation and hope I made the right decision? Or do I start the process with sanitation and then jump ship if I ever hear from TBTA?
            How does that work?
            I wanna give you a heads up that the current list of sanitation (which I took as well today) doesn't expire until next feb 2016. I'm pretty sure we will have something from tbta before sanitation. Sanitation is hiring 500 a year from what I read. I want to take whatever comes just like you. It just looks like tbta will be first and I will gladly accept that.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
            Nyc doc 3303 5xx
            Special officer 3329 list 3xx
            NYS court officer tbd 2015?
            Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
            Last edited by Junior214; 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
              I wanna give you a heads up that the current list of sanitation (which I took as well today) doesn't expire until next feb 2016. I'm pretty sure we will have something from tbta before sanitation. Sanitation is hiring 500 a year from what I read. I want to take whatever comes just like you. It just looks like tbta will be first and I will gladly accept that.

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
              Nyc doc 3303 5xx
              Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
              I took the sanitation worker exam today and that test was a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if 45k out of 94k scored a 100. But anyway, i see myself getting called from tbta first before sanitation. If you get called for sanitation first,definitely take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                I took the sanitation worker exam today and that test was a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if 45k out of 94k scored a 100. But anyway, i see myself getting called from tbta first before sanitation. If you get called for sanitation first,definitely take it.
                I thought it was just me. That test was way to easy. I'm ready to be a bto. I like law enforcement tests I like the challenge

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                  Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                  Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Sorry for the same response my phone is acting crazy. But as far as the bto exam, i can't wait. The test will be here very soon.

Comment

• Decisions

Hey willdogs , if it were me And sanitation called me first , I would 100% start the process . If tbta calls you afterward then you make your decision at that point, with this economy DONT ever cheat yourself from an opportunity. Hey you never know perhaps sanitation would put you back on the list just Incase tbta didnt work out for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
                        Hey willdogs , if it were me And sanitation called me first , I would 100% start the process . If tbta calls you afterward then you make your decision at that point, with this economy DONT ever cheat yourself from an opportunity. Hey you never know perhaps sanitation would put you back on the list just Incase tbta didnt work out for whatever reason.
                        Nypd holds your spot for a year maybe all city agencies or the big ones do the same. We all take these tests to keep options open. Everybody's different but we all want the same goal do something positive make a difference and be happy . I agree with redbird don't cheat yourself do what works best for you

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                        Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• Cool tbta video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuSc7yAIcP0

Comment

• Sounds like they have rumblers in their rmps

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                              Sounds like they have rumblers in their rmps
                              There must be a standard in nyc law enforcement vehicles nypd and corrections have the same sounds

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                              Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                              Bto 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

There must be a standard in nyc law enforcement vehicles nypd and corrections have the same sounds

Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                                Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                                Bto 5606 tbd 2015?
                                I have never heard a NYC correction vehicle have a rumbler ... Most use the federal smart siren tho including FDNY and some ambulances

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5552 users online. 219 members and 5333 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X