Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone receive their admission letter yet for the upcoming exam? Just want to make sure I didnt miss mine.
    NYPD EXAM: 4312
    Score: 9X
    List: 1XX

NY Court Officer Exam - Oct 2014
    Score : ?
    List # : ?

Bridge & Tunnel Officer Exam : March 21 2015
    Score : 100
    List : ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
      Did anyone receive their admission letter yet for the upcoming exam? Just want to make sure I didnt miss mine.
      Still waiting, I would give it 2 weeks or so

Comment

• Hopefully everything goes well i need to get out of my current emoployment

Comment

• Originally posted by Merlin_ownz View Post
          Hopefully everything goes well i need to get out of my current emoployment
          Same here. Gbotj's comment just raised my energy level up to ace this exam.

Comment

• Still waiting for mine too

Originally posted by Mike19 View Post
            Did anyone receive their admission letter yet for the upcoming exam? Just want to make sure I didnt miss mine.

Comment

• We probably won't get admission letters until the 3rd or 4th week of February so don't worry, you didn't miss it.

Comment

• So after the Exam, you think we'll receive our results by August/September?
                NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
                Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

• Tbta 5606

Originally posted by republicangopmh View Post
                  So after the Exam, you think we'll receive our results by August/September?
                  That sounds about right I went to the other forum and they received there's around that time period. let's hope they kept that the same. If they want a class before the year is out maybe there's a rush and we get it by summer. Start process in September they do everything in like two weeks it looks like or a month. there process seems a lot faster than dcas. Let's just keep hope alive I mean worst case we get the process started late 2015. 2016 either way it looks like we will be getting something if I make it that far I will gladly take it im sure you guys will too

Nyc law enforcement hopeful
                  Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                  Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                  Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                  NYS court officer tbd 2015?
                  BTO 5606 tbd 2015?

Comment

• I know they posted the answer key on their web site for the promotion LT exam . Maybe they will do the same with this exam. I'm assuming since they put up the answer key they let them take a copy of their answers

Comment

• Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606 (NEW - UPDATED)
                      The multiple-choice test for this exam is scheduled to be held on March 7, 2015 and March 21, 2015. All candidates should receive their admission letter by February 27, 2015. If you do not receive an admission letter by March 3, 2015, you must come to the MTA Exam Information Center located in the Lobby of 180 Livingston Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 between the hours of 9 AM – 3 PM, Mondays through Fridays.

Source
                      NYPD Exam #4329
                      TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                        Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606 (NEW - UPDATED)
                        The multiple-choice test for this exam is scheduled to be held on March 7, 2015 and March 21, 2015. All candidates should receive their admission letter by February 27, 2015. If you do not receive an admission letter by March 3, 2015, you must come to the MTA Exam Information Center located in the Lobby of 180 Livingston Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 between the hours of 9 AM – 3 PM, Mondays through Fridays.

Source
                        I wonder how they split that up for the dates I singed up at like 12:05 on October 1

Nyc law enforcement hopeful
                        Nypd exam 3319 5xx
                        Nyc doc 3303 5xx
                        Special officer 3329 list 3xx
                        NYS court officer tbd 2015?

Comment

• Originally posted by republicangopmh View Post
                          So after the Exam, you think we'll receive our results by August/September?
                          Dam that sucks imma be on military orders

Comment

• Once the list is established, you should be able to call and set yourself as temporarily inactive so you don't miss being called while on military orders.

Comment

• Am hopping that a lot of people didn't apply for this exam because this is a small agency.
                              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                                Am hopping that a lot of people didn't apply for this exam because this is a small agency.
                                About 20k did

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4725 users online. 174 members and 4551 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X