Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-crime
    replied
    Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP
    Got my letter in the mail this morning list 8x. I tested myself again for the cooper standard , did okay think I need to work out a bit more.
    Letter for the PAT?

Leave a comment:

• Tony44
    commented on 's reply
    Like 7 months or so, that was in 2011

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Got my letter in the mail this morning list 8x. I tested myself again for the cooper standard , did okay think I need to work out a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• Tye902
    commented on 's reply
    How long did it take LIRR to call you back after applying I’m curious i just applied

• Tye902
    commented on 's reply
    How long did it take you to get that job I recently applied for LIRR

• Tony44
    replied
    Originally posted by Crash Test
    The stuff on this thread is better than stand up comedy! MTA NYCTA vs MTA LIRR! 10,000 list #? I thought about applying for LIRR choo choo train but I enjoy my civil service status plus they take 20 years to get to top pay. LOL
    Lol, yes, it does take a while, it pays very well though.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    The stuff on this thread is better than stand up comedy! MTA NYCTA vs MTA LIRR! 10,000 list #? I thought about applying for LIRR choo choo train but I enjoy my civil service status plus they take 20 years to get to top pay. LOL

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony44
    I DONT need to explain my self to you my friend, im not getting technical here,, but since you brought it up you are correct, I am not a subway train operator , I am a LOCOMOTIVE ENGINEER for LIRR. Is their a problem saying "train engineer" like who cares. Im not a buff like you my friend , I call my self a Train Engineer, and I can care less what you think, you have a plm with that?

Stay with the engineer job and forget about this job .

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    I DONT need to explain my self to you my friend, im not getting technical here,, but since you brought it up you are correct, I am not a subway train operator , I am a LOCOMOTIVE ENGINEER for LIRR. Is their a problem saying "train engineer" like who cares. Im not a buff like you my friend , I call my self a Train Engineer, and I can care less what you think, you have a plm with that?
    Myself*
    (you spelled it wrong, its one word)

And yes, i have a problem with you saying what you said. There is absolutely nothing you are gonna do about it behind your firewall.
    I was simply asking a question as to which one you were. No need to yell. Lol. Dont waste your energy on me. Im not worth it. Good luck with that 10,000 list number. :-*

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by Josel1992

Thank you brothaaaa !!!

Anyway if I remember correctly don’t you need your CDL to be appointed?
    No you need a driver license, must get your cdl within one year on the job, mta b&t will help you get it

Leave a comment:

• Josel1992
    replied
    Originally posted by WILLDOGS

Again, I would love to know who assigned you with authority to tell folks who is and isn't being called? Let it be. People will find out once they go through the process.

I find it interesting that you still haven't posted your list# range.
    Thank you brothaaaa !!!

Anyway if I remember correctly don’t you need your CDL to be appointed?

Leave a comment:

• Tony44
    replied
    Originally posted by Magic_Wealthy

"Train Engineer" ??
    no such title. Either you are a Locomotive Engineer....or a train operator. I currently work for the MTA as a train Op. Got call for LIRR but turned it down.
    Last edited by Tony44; 08-19-2019, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    commented on 's reply
    Most definitely. I am already in a job (not LE) that I did have to test for. I love it and all, making a half decent wage and being in charge, but I still enjoy taking exams. Like to see how I do. I got 2 I'm taking the beginning of next year

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied

Well I'm just gonna have to wait and see then, I already work for MTA as a Train Engineer.
    "Train Engineer" ??
    no such title. Either you are a Locomotive Engineer....or a train operator. I currently work for the MTA as a train Op. Got call for LIRR but turned it down.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    Metro north or Long Island Rail Road?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12263 users online. 75 members and 12188 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...