300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
    Sanitation is the best job the city has to offer.
    I disagree . Bridge and tunnel officer is the best city job

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

I disagree . Bridge and tunnel officer is the best city job
      TBTA Bridge and Tunnel Officer is a New York State job.
      Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606

Comment

• I still stand by my comment on how Sanitation is the best city job.

Comment

• Magic_Wealthy
          Magic_Wealthy commented
          Editing a comment
          FDNY firefighter.
          Thats just my opinion.
          Only because of their schedule.

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
          TUNEDNIMPORTED commented
          Editing a comment
          Still going with Sanitation.
          Heck...I just love me some stinky garbage

• Originally posted by krull View Post

TBTA Bridge and Tunnel Officer is a New York State job.
        It’s actually not a state job and the pension is through the city nycers system

Comment

• It is a state job. Which is the reason why the governors tells us what to do and not the mayor. Henceforth the state police colored cars
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

It’s actually not a state job and the pension is through the city nycers system
            It's a state job but NYC dcas handles the test and the pension system is with the city .

Comment

• So NYCTA Bus Operators that are TA ( Civil Service ) and are in NYCERS pension system too are they state employees? Are they City employees? Names can be deceptive and New York City Transit Authority despite having New York City as part of it's name is not a city agency. The paychecks even look different than city employee paychecks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
                It is a state job. Which is the reason why the governors tells us what to do and not the mayor. Henceforth the state police colored cars
                They get funding from the state . The mta is a quasi government agency .

Comment

• Hi guys, it funny how me and a few others was keeping this chat alive prior to people getting their results, also funny how when I shared my sources information people would say that TBTA was going to be disbanded, happy see it active again. My list is in 11,1$$ so I am not putting my hopes up.
                  Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• I was just thinking about how slow the posts were coming and now it seems like a new page is added almost daily. My very first post was to let everyone know that DCAS had the finally put the info in their system. I had information but did not want to put it on here an look like a fool because of last minute changes or delays so I waited until I verified that the list was being made public.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                      Hi guys, it funny how me and a few others was keeping this chat alive prior to people getting their results, also funny how when I shared my sources information people would say that TBTA was going to be disbanded, happy see it active again. My list is in 11,1$$ so I am not putting my hopes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                        Hi guys, it funny how me and a few others was keeping this chat alive prior to people getting their results, also funny how when I shared my sources information people would say that TBTA was going to be disbanded, happy see it active again. My list is in 11,1$$ so I am not putting my hopes up.

Your list number is in the 11,000’s ??? Ouch

Comment

• Hello to everyone, got my score 97.50, list # within in the 1000. Wishing to all the best of luck!

Comment

• Magic_Wealthy
                            Magic_Wealthy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good job. Same score for me.
                            List number 141x....
                            I see you're in BK. If you wanna do some running let me know. Weather is perfect now.

• Originally posted by bklynproud View Post
                          Hello to everyone, got my score 97.50, list # within in the 1000. Wishing to all the best of luck!
                          You’ll get called probaly in about 2-3 years .

Comment

• This place is mighty quiet now!! No movement on DCAS in the automated system. I really hope they start calling people soon because I'm sure a lot of people are anxious to know what the new PAT is going to be for this position. My main concern is passing the 1.5 mile run but I'm working on improving my time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4799 users online. 191 members and 4608 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X