Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbta 5606

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The stuff on this thread is better than stand up comedy! MTA NYCTA vs MTA LIRR! 10,000 list #? I thought about applying for LIRR choo choo train but I enjoy my civil service status plus they take 20 years to get to top pay. LOL

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Crash Test View Post
      The stuff on this thread is better than stand up comedy! MTA NYCTA vs MTA LIRR! 10,000 list #? I thought about applying for LIRR choo choo train but I enjoy my civil service status plus they take 20 years to get to top pay. LOL
      Lol, yes, it does take a while, it pays very well though.

      Comment


      • Got my letter in the mail this morning list 8x. I tested myself again for the cooper standard , did okay think I need to work out a bit more.
        Exams Taken:
        NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

        In Process:
        NYPDPC Exam 2214
        APD5- Complete
        Medical- Complete

        JST- 11/20/2013
        Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
        Mini Med - ?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post
          Got my letter in the mail this morning list 8x. I tested myself again for the cooper standard , did okay think I need to work out a bit more.
          Letter for the PAT?
          55.......

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

            Letter for the PAT?
            Just general letter from DCAS / MTA. I just figured might as well start attempting to get into better shape now rather then later
            Exams Taken:
            NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

            In Process:
            NYPDPC Exam 2214
            APD5- Complete
            Medical- Complete

            JST- 11/20/2013
            Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
            Mini Med - ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post

              Just general letter from DCAS / MTA. I just figured might as well start attempting to get into better shape now rather then later
              With the scores and list number ?
              55.......

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

                With the scores and list number ?
                Yes
                Exams Taken:
                NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

                In Process:
                NYPDPC Exam 2214
                APD5- Complete
                Medical- Complete

                JST- 11/20/2013
                Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
                Mini Med - ?

                Comment


                • So now that 5606 is pretty much established, is it safe to say that this list will be good and expire 4 years from this month?

                  Reason I ask is for guys like myself who received high list numbers, we probably won't get called on the first round. That being said hopefully TBTA will pull candidates next year or the year after pending needs of the department. I mean we've waited this long and I'd love to be called on first round but being realistic if I have to wait.... I'll wait but will definitely be applying for other agencies and openings.
                  NYPD
                  Exam # 8000
                  Score: 95
                  Medical - ??
                  Written Psych Exam - ??
                  Oral Psych - ?
                  J.S.T. - ??
                  Meeting w/ BI - ??
                  Mini Med - ??
                  Academy- ??

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Retro23 View Post
                    So now that 5606 is pretty much established, is it safe to say that this list will be good and expire 4 years from this month?

                    Reason I ask is for guys like myself who received high list numbers, we probably won't get called on the first round. That being said hopefully TBTA will pull candidates next year or the year after pending needs of the department. I mean we've waited this long and I'd love to be called on first round but being realistic if I have to wait.... I'll wait but will definitely be applying for other agencies and openings.
                    List was established 7/31/2019. But yes 4 years.

                    Comment


                    • CO HOPEFUL
                      CO HOPEFUL commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The list usually lasts 4 years but that is not mandatory . They can kill the list after one year if they wanted to .

                  • List are generally good for 4 years but they can be extended by the commissioner of DCAS for 1 additional year which has happened in the past. Sanitation Worker 6063 was established Feb 20, 2008, made public Oct 25, 2008 and then extended on August 14, 2013 to February 20, 2016. So that is 8 years. Imagine if they did that for 5606!!


                    https://thechiefleader.com/news/civi...9bb30f31a.html

                    Comment



                    • Originally posted by Retro23 View Post
                      So now that 5606 is pretty much established, is it safe to say that this list will be good and expire 4 years from this month?

                      Reason I ask is for guys like myself who received high list numbers, we probably won't get called on the first round. That being said hopefully TBTA will pull candidates next year or the year after pending needs of the department. I mean we've waited this long and I'd love to be called on first round but being realistic if I have to wait.... I'll wait but will definitely be applying for other agencies and openings.
                      First round ? Lol. How about the last round if ever lol . You will be waiting a long long time . You will be old and gray
                      Last edited by CO HOPEFUL; 08-20-2019, 09:32 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Got a 97.5 mid 900s, Hopefully I get called. Just got on DSNY last year so don't know if I'll make the jump.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                          Got a 97.5 mid 900s, Hopefully I get called. Just got on DSNY last year so don't know if I'll make the jump.
                          You’ll get called , just think it over and see if its the right fit for you

                          Comment


                          • So, does anyone have an idea of how many people passed?
                            Have they called any candidates?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by amd25 View Post
                              So, does anyone have an idea of how many people passed?
                              Have they called any candidates?
                              About 13,000 passed and no they haven’t started calling anyone yet I’ll let people know once I start to get my letter for orientation or pat
                              Exams Taken:
                              NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

                              In Process:
                              NYPDPC Exam 2214
                              APD5- Complete
                              Medical- Complete

                              JST- 11/20/2013
                              Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
                              Mini Med - ?

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 7621 users online. 366 members and 7255 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X