• Show
Clear All

• gbotj
    replied
    What’s the dates of the PAT?

Leave a comment:

• gbotj
    replied
    Pay rates aren’t out yet so I don’t know the exact salary numbers since a new contract was signed on 6/17/19. The starting pay is going to be most likely around 39k, after 12 weeks it will jump to roughly 46k, new top pay is 80k.

its been a long time since I was a BTO, Supervisors have different stipend rates so if I remember correctly the following stipends for BTOs are:

CI/CO- $2,500 paid in December
    Longevity- $1600 (5 years of service) paid in December
    Uniform- $1600 paid in January
    Holiday- amount varies for unused paid holiday time paid in March
    Sick leave cash out- amount varies for cash out up to 3 days per year paid in March
    Law Enforcement Diff- $545 paid in July

From what I’m hearing by the end of the year the top pay should be going up to low-mid 90k’s once the union is finished with “expedited impasse bargaining” which was part of the June contract to have a arbitrator sell off the work rules the MTA wants from us.

Leave a comment:

• Brooklynsfinest93
    replied
    Deleted old reply
    Last edited by Brooklynsfinest93; 08-18-2019, 12:27 AM. Reason: deleted

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by MrCollaz0 View Post
    Does anyone know the physical fitness standards? I just got my letter as well but I'm no where near the shape I was when I took this exam damn near 5 years ago!
    Google the cooper standard for it goes by age and gender

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    commented on 's reply
    I passed the cooper standard for nyc deputy sheriff last year I checked a few days ago if I still got it which I do but I’m cutting it close. Corrections takes it toll on your body with the doubles and not having a lot of time to work out. Going to start hitting the gym hard again. I was able to bang out 32 pushing in one minute , 38 sit ups , and my run in 11:47

• MrCollaz0
    replied
    Does anyone know the physical fitness standards? I just got my letter as well but I'm no where near the shape I was when I took this exam damn near 5 years ago!

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post

Congrats , now I’m sitting and waiting for my letter in the mail. Hopefully it comes in soon excited to see if they start processing fast
    They started calling people for the physical
    already.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    commented on 's reply
    Good job raca , you will get called

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by Magic_Wealthy View Post

Why so negative about it though ?
    I’m not being negative I’m being real

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    commented on 's reply
    Because I’m being a realist . I’m not being negative with a list # in the 7000’s you’re not leaving fdny
    Believe me . This is a small agency anyway they will not
    Hire many people . The top 500 on the list will get called that’s it

• RACAS
    replied
    Originally posted by SINY_RV7 View Post
    What's the current contract/salary/pay scales for this job? Been searching online & finding conflicting results... & I'm sure several candidates who took this exam were shocked to see a list was generated 5 years later, after taking other positions.
    Actually looking for this info at the moment! I only see the salary discussed on the exam notice, but it has to have increased by now. $39K starting, back in 2014.

Leave a comment:

• SINY_RV7
    replied
    What's the current contract/salary/pay scales for this job? Been searching online & finding conflicting results... & I'm sure several candidates who took this exam were shocked to see a list was generated 5 years later, after taking other positions.

Leave a comment:

• RACAS
    replied
    Originally posted by Retro23 View Post
    Hey Guy's the list is official, I just got my letter in the mail. It came from NYC Transit 180 Livingston Personal Testing and Selection Unit. Its says list was established on on 7/31/2019 and my score and list number are the same from the Civil Service List NYC open data link posted a few pages back.

Looks like the wheels are in motion guys just hope I get called, scored a 96.25 with list 20XX.
    Congrats! I got mine today as well. List 29. F yeah! Now what? lol. They'll drag this until it expires. Probably created a list just to say that they did, and avoid any legal action or something. I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• Brooklynsfinest93
    replied
    Originally posted by Magic_Wealthy View Post

MY thoughts EXACTLY ! All that negativity is not neccessary. Thats like me coming on hetr telling people they wont pass the physical or psych. Come on now.

Also, will YOU leave FDNY for TBTA ?? Thats a tough one. Lol. Firefighter right?? Cause thats one of my top 3 best jobs in the city hands down !
    Ems to fire fighter promo bro or fire inspector but who knows I love the fire department so let’s see, also yeah I use to be on these forums hoping for some good Insight and go figure you got these guys who spend all there time going through past forums and reading every damn thing they think they know the process now and they have the right to tell people whether or not they’ll make it on the job based on speculation and there not even on the job! The irony lol I used to do this and I learned hard to humble up, like I said a lot of people who scored high probably forgot about this exam and is holding high high positions, but unless maybe you want a gun and a shield for whatever reasons then you’ll take that cut lol anyways I’m done ranting, good luck to all of you, I wish you all the best in fhe process, keep this forum alive with positivity, take that negativity else where and support one another cause you never know.

Leave a comment:

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Originally posted by Brooklynsfinest93 View Post
    Damnnn so when I join FDNY mta wants to send the results for tbta exam lmao, I’m in the 7000 range and also to those of you who are telling people there list is too high chill out, be happy Atleast they pass and give them some hope, who are you to tell them they probably won’t get called ? Unless you work for the exam unit who makes the calls for mta I say stop with the speculation and be happy that people might have a chance At being called and that a list is established till then y’all have a nice day and good luck with the process, also the amount of people who are going to decline this job is high as hell cause it’s been too long and you never know, congrats to everyone who made it onto this list and hope to see y’all on one of my calls on a bridge.
    MY thoughts EXACTLY ! All that negativity is not neccessary. Thats like me coming on hetr telling people they wont pass the physical or psych. Come on now.

Also, will YOU leave FDNY for TBTA ?? Thats a tough one. Lol. Firefighter right?? Cause thats one of my top 3 best jobs in the city hands down !
    Last edited by Magic_Wealthy; 08-17-2019, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12929 users online. 439 members and 12490 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X