300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    We are going to get a letter in the mail that states the list will not be established and we will get a refund . Trust me
    Are you just guessing or have you heard actual credible information?

Comment

• I did think it was a little odd that the email from the exams unit posted by bklynproud said we would be "hearing information" soon and not that the list would be established soon.

Comment

• S13ChrisM
        S13ChrisM commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s just a little weird that they spent money on a new academy building just to not hire. Unless they just use that academy for MTAPD and in-service

• Why is that weird ? The current officers have annual training so there is a need for an academy for them not necessarily new recruits. They will not hire new people believe me
      . The tbta officers will be absorbed into the mta police like they wanted to do years ago .

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
        Why is that weird ? The current officers have annual training so there is a need for an academy for them not necessarily new recruits. They will not hire new people believe me
        . The tbta officers will be absorbed into the mta police like they wanted to do years ago .
        Again, are you guessing or did you hear something credible from a competent authority?

Comment

• I can vouch that info is not credible. I don’t know where this guy thinks this stuff up. We just put a posting out today for Captains. Although there is a lot of talk amongst the agency as far as merging with MTAPD it’s all speculation at this point. To add to where I’m coming from, I’m a white shirt in a specialized unit and usually hear things before they happen. The list is coming, when I don’t know but it’s coming...unless something drastic happens
          sigpic

Comment

• Ok maybe I’m speculating but this is honestly what I feel will happen . You guys will see soon enough .

Comment

• gbotj thanks brother. This is motivating. I want to leave my agency and I've seen nothing but professionalism in my dealings with you guys. Seems like a good gig.

CO HOPEFUL Stay positive man. Be a realist and don't BANK on it but no more negativity!

Comment

• With the “congestion pricing” stuff the governor is talking about, plus the whole thing with the city using X amount of NYPD, MTA, and TBTA officers to combat fair evaders in the NYC subways. I can almost guarantee the city isn’t going to be hiring more NYPD officers strictly for transit to staff that “task force”, and shell out more money, and it’s safe to say MTA police isn’t either. And when that congestion thing goes into effect, and whenever they figure out how to do it, it’s not going to be NYPD running it.

Comment

• Screenshot_20190810-130410.png

Comment

• Hello people! I've been following this site for years since 2065 ( the exam from 2003 ) and finally decided to join. I've been trying to put some information up here since I found out on Sunday August 4 2019 but I just got approval to post. So I notice that a few members keep saying things like they are not going to establish a list for this exam or hire anyone off the test. I'm not here to argue but instead let's look at the signs both negative and positive. Negative sign #1=4 years and five months since the exam with no scores and list numbers is absurd. Negative sign #2= Cashless tolls at all bridges and tunnels. Positive sign #1 BTOs planning on retiring next year. Positive sign # 2 Congestion pricing set to take effect soon. DCAS has had this information and has begun to put it into the system but the scores and list numbers are not in the system yet. I was told they would be in there before the month ends. Call DCAS 212-669-1357 and you will hear that you have taken all or part of this exam. I've been checking the automated system every week because it's updated every Sunday. Call right now and check the automated system or press 0 for operator and ask to speak to certifications unit. I Hope this helps!

Comment

• List is basically out, check your list number by searching your name at https://data.cityofnewyork.us/widgets/vx8i-nprf

Comment

• This is great news. They will have to send out a canvas letter asking if people are still interested. 13,207 people on the list...out of those, 1/3 probably forgot about this, have a secure job, moved out of state, or just don't want it anymore. Based on a lot of the people I saw at my testing location, another 1/3 or 1/2 won't pass the medical or physical. A few people I spoke to at the test somehow didn't realize this was a law enforcement job and thought it was a toll collector job only.

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudPuncher View Post
                          This is great news. They will have to send out a canvas letter asking if people are still interested. 13,207 people on the list...out of those, 1/3 probably forgot about this, have a secure job, moved out of state, or just don't want it anymore. Based on a lot of the people I saw at my testing location, another 1/3 or 1/2 won't pass the medical or physical. A few people I spoke to at the test somehow didn't realize this was a law enforcement job and thought it was a toll collector job only.
                          I got a 97 and my list is 16xx that's crazy. So many people passed, they will definitely need to send out canvas letters as this is a very old test.

Comment

• Got a perfect score of 100 list number 8x
                            Exams Taken:
                            NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

In Process:
                            NYPDPC Exam 2214
                            APD5- Complete
                            Medical- Complete

JST- 11/20/2013
                            Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
                            Mini Med - ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post
                              Got a perfect score of 100 list number 8x
                              Def going to be one of the first ones called

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10264 users online. 504 members and 9760 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X