X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krull
    replied
    Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
    as this has became more like a support group in addition to TBTA questions. and I valued your opinion. I have a little dilemma.

I'm currently car shopping and I'm stuck between two suv. dunno which one to go for. Benz GLK or Lexus RX350. it's more of a family vechile. any advice or opinion?
    I suggest living within your means, when ot dries up which one can you afford on your base pay.

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    as this has became more like a support group in addition to TBTA questions. and I valued your opinion. I have a little dilemma.

I'm currently car shopping and I'm stuck between two suv. dunno which one to go for. Benz GLK or Lexus RX350. it's more of a family vechile. any advice or opinion?

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied
    Originally posted by Vista View Post
    Try a driving a roll-off in NYC. Trying to drag 35 Ton Containers of dirt sideways between parked cars without wrecking **** lol. Then trying to race around fast to get **** done- but remember that your driving a 100k lb freight train..... Oh yeah, working for family.
    Fml- ready to go punch reciepts at the door of Costco.
    Lmao thank god i only do deliveries and pick ups in the city once in awhile, i still can't stand it... im usually in the airports doing all that stuff. Im trying to move up into the office at my job to get me a monday - friday 9-5 weekends off type of thing, its more of a headache but atleast I'll have my nights for now...because if i get hired from tbta this year or next year, i won't be seeing that sweet gig schedule (weekends off especially) for YEARS maybe never lol.

And you're right 20, definitely have to look at it on the bright side that we all still have jobs..it can be worse for sure.

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    at least we all got jobs now. be happy about that... it can always be worst. and remember the grass might not always be greener on the other side. there's always bullshyt and stress in any jobs. enjoy your summer and time off because once we start, it's going to be busy and such. no rush to living life guys!!!
    Last edited by 20NOutLife; 06-24-2015, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vista
    replied
    Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
    Hope i get called for the first class. Tired of the air freight truck driving/warehouse business.

Try a driving a roll-off in NYC. Trying to drag 35 Ton Containers of dirt sideways between parked cars without wrecking **** lol. Then trying to race around fast to get **** done- but remember that your driving a 100k lb freight train..... Oh yeah, working for family.
    Fml- ready to go punch reciepts at the door of Costco.

Leave a comment:

• nycapomts
    replied
    Damn so nothing yet.

Leave a comment:

• SendHelp
    replied
    Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
    Hope i get called for the first class. Tired of the air freight truck driving/warehouse business.
    +1 to that.

Leave a comment:

• Impact87
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
    Around sept hopefully.
    that sounds about right. as they are trying to have a class before the end of the year.

on a personal note, I hope they start calling next year instead.

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by Marie-pitt View Post
    Does anyone know when scores come out?
    Around sept hopefully.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4909 users online. 243 members and 4666 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X