Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic_Wealthy
    replied
    Hello everyone.......and all BTO hopefuls. I'v been around, reading gathering info from all you guys. Just barely post. For those of you who dont remember I am already with the MTA as Bus Operator....for four years now. I took 5606 and got only 2 wrong. BUT......(and this is a good one)...I took exam 8098 for train operator back in 2009 and it seems like I might get that letter any day now. I just got on their forum after a few months, and they are uo t ist number 403x.......I am 430x.

So what it all boils down to is...
    A. Go to Train Operator and do 26 MORE years with the MTA, wait 15 to 18 years for Sun/Mon off.
    B. Wait for TBTA and do 20 years flat (I'll be 30 next month), and have weekends of much sooner than 15 years.

I didn't mention money here because thats not an issue. I can do the pay cut with TBTA. Any advice...?

Leave a comment:

• gesuye
    replied
    ....... .....

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    nice. Was just curious, the guy didn't really give info towards the test or when it'll be. But hopefully by nov-dec something will be going on with the TBTA.

Leave a comment:

• QueensKnicks
    replied
    Originally posted by Qns_Ny 22 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion 20nOUTLIFE I Started typing and locked my phone and apparently it!
    Test opens up in November or December. It's on doc's site and on dcas

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    Lol that I am lol, although right now the cyclones are loosing. But I did he said soon and they'll send emails!!

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    Sorry 20nOUTLIFE started typing and locked my phone. Apparently it posted two words. Sorry for confusing you man!!!

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Aye 20nOUTLIFE at a ball game and there's the the DOC recruiters here, does that mean a test is coming out?
    you must be at the Brooklyn cylcone game. I think it correction officer night being celebrated over there tonight. theres flyers about this event passing around the job. and I think theres exam coming out soon, ask the recruiter there..lol..they should know the answer better than anybody else.

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    Sorry for the confusion 20nOUTLIFE I Started typing and locked my phone and apparently it!

Leave a comment:

• 20NOutLife
    replied
    Aye @20nOUTLIFE
    huh?

Leave a comment:

• Qns_Ny 22
    replied
    Aye 20nOUTLIFE at a ball game and there's the the DOC recruiters here, does that mean a test is coming out?
    Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 08-20-2015, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7228 users online. 350 members and 6878 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X