Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pension is in NYCERS.

Comment

• TBTA Police does have NYCERS pension and the TBTA PBA is trying to finalize the contract with MTA , the word on the street is top pay of 100k plus. Just praying to GOD soon TBTA start calling people.
      Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Top pay of 100k or more, sign me up. Lol

Comment

• Thought about this for a good month and probably going to leave Sanitation for this. Nothing bad about Sanitation, I’m just getting hyped about this rumor.

Comment

• bklynproud
            bklynproud commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing wrong with taking another great opportunity Impact87, you're already ahead of the game you have your CDL one of the requirements for TBTA officer. Wishing you all the best!

• Maybe because the are doing mostly all Law Enforcement you may not need the CDL anymore but this is unconfirmed information. I believe the maintenance guys do the tow trucks and plow trucks.

Comment

• so does anybody have an accurate answer or where it could be speculation of the list released of the march 2015 exam of we will wait an other 100 years (sarcastically )

Comment

• Originally posted by MrInk1025 View Post
              so does anybody have an accurate answer or where it could be speculation of the list released of the march 2015 exam of we will wait an other 100 years (sarcastically )
              Well as of right now no new information from my sources, I at times loose hope when I see NYSP in the bridges or tunnels. Example the Henry Hudson small but still MTA and I always see one State Trooper and no TBTA Police. I really would love to give better information.

Comment

• One of my coworkers brother is a Trooper, and was posted to the RFK Bridge. He basically said his day was to just sit there, and it’s a ****ing match between the mayor and the governor, and has nothing to do with NYSP trying to, for lack of better words, “infiltrate”, and take over bridges and tunnels. I heard they recently built a new academy/training facility next to the psychiatric center on Randalls Island, so I’m sure they have something in store.

Comment

• I’ve herd from my sources that this class is going to be the biggest. Expect to hear something towards the end of the year.

Comment

• If they plan on having a class by the end of the year the list needs to get established very soon as there's only 6 months left for the year. I'll believe it when I see it

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post
                      If they plan on having a class by the end of the year the list needs to get established very soon as there's only 6 months left for the year. I'll believe it when I see it

Definitely with you on this. With this Agency you have to treat every rumor even if is coming from reliable source as " I believe it when I see it". Because I have friends that should know anything regarding new folks coming in and they are at times clueless.

I wonder if their union doesn't go down to HQ to pressure to hire !
                      ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post

Definitely with you on this. With this Agency you have to treat every rumor even if is coming from reliable source as " I believe it when I see it". Because I have friends that should know anything regarding new folks coming in and they are at times clueless.

I wonder if their union doesn't go down to HQ to pressure to hire !
                        ​​​
                        They mostly don't know what they want to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post

They mostly don't know what they want to do.
                          Well remember it the MTA and that means that can't never count on them for anything. Also it be nice to get current Officers explain the present and the future of TBTA Police force as I know there is a bill in the senate for Police Officer statues.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blo...orker-assaults

Guess they found something for TBTA to do

Comment

• A Subway is technically a tunnel and an elevated one fits the definition of a bridge

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6791 users online. 356 members and 6435 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X