Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=NYCTNT;n6438264]Also last I checked, there is a whole slew of federal Leo's in cpl 2.10 and listed as peace officers.

Get off your high horse. You are not an 1811 most likely, maybe a "police officer" in a booth somewhere. If you are an 1811, god bless your coworkers. But I doubt it.

Nevermind. I just noticed you are a passport stamper aka cbp officer. No wonder you are so ****ed off. Oh damn what do you know... cbp passport stampers are peace officers in the nys cpl.

What's that you say? You seize drugs and weapons all day? In a controlled environment with dogs and computers telling you information you need to know?

The CG does more police work and seizures no doubt about it.

Look, I have no issues with CBP. Although I have no need for CBP in regards to any favors coming into the USA upon my return flights. But my point is, you don't like how it feels right?

Now go back in your booth and stamp my damn passport...

funny....wouldn't expect such ignorance coming from a so called NYPD officer..but again you keep on reading wiki..maybe one day we'll both work together on a JTTF intel operations ..oh wait, you probabily not in JTTF..never mind, you keep working that beat..stay safe my brother..peace!!!
    Last edited by Robert_212; 02-07-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• JTTF Intel operations? Whata that?

I got more training and personally went through and broke down more doors than you can dream of. Have fun in your paper pushing "intel" spot.

My title is not OFFICER, but that's not here nor there.

It's not ignorance, you did the same thing but you are a CBP OFFICER(nys peace officer). Nothing crazy on your end to put down the entire TBTA and peace officers.

I matched ignorance with yours.

Also, no reason to bash cops on patrol. Im willing to bet the rookie with 6 months on foot in the 75, 67, 73, 40, 42, 44, 46, 47, 115, 110, all the PSA and even in Midtown south did more police work than a CBP Officer did in their 20 years in an airport.

You don't bash, I won't bash. We are all in this together. Period. I'm just feeding you a little of your own medicine.
      Last edited by NYCTNT; 02-07-2017, 07:57 PM.
      Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
        JTTF Intel operations? Whata that?

I got more training and personally went through and broke down more doors than you can dream of. Have fun in your paper pushing "intel" spot.

My title is not OFFICER, but that's not here nor there.

It's not ignorance, you did the same thing but you are a CBP OFFICER(nys peace officer). Nothing crazy on your end to put down the entire TBTA and peace officers.

I matched ignorance with yours.

Also, no reason to bash cops on patrol. Im willing to bet the rookie with 6 months on foot in the 75, 67, 73, 40, 42, 44, 46, 47, 115, 110, all the PSA and even in Midtown south did more police work than a CBP Officer did in their 20 years in an airport.

You don't bash, I won't bash. We are all in this together. Period. I'm just feeding you a little of your own medicine.
        no hard feelings brother...at the end of the day, we are professionals at what we do best. We walk the same blue line whether fed, state or local. We all took an oath of office at one point. We all entitle to our opinions and views. We all just have to be opened to criticism and take it with a grain of salt.

P.S
        I would have to say, i am almost positive i have seized more drugs, currency, dealt with more people with terrorist ties, than all those 6 month rookies on foot patrol you mentioned put together in the years of works i've done. Not to mention the paper pushing intel gathering i do with a few of your NYPD colleagues, But thats another topic i am open to discuss at another time if you wish.

at the end of the day i extend my respect to LEOs specially NYPD.. my wife works for PSA ( i wont say the numer) in impact i think she mentions, dont know much about it but she says them verticals be kiiling her..lol

stay safe brother..
        Last edited by Robert_212; 02-07-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• And that's the humbling that is needed, not the bashing. Is the tbta highway patrol a little over the top and dooshes? Absolutely, but not the entire agency. Lol.

Stay safe as well.
          Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I was told by a co worker (who also took this exam) that yesterday he witnessed BTOs being trained by NYPD Traffic Agents on how to do traffic on Northern Blvd at the 59th Street Bridge. Does anyone know if this is a common practice?? And if it isn't why would they start a new training procedure if they plan on disbanding BTOs?? (That second question is to all the folks posting that BTOs will be disbanded)

Comment

• I can agree that the TBTA "Highway Patrol" are a bunch of losers, the rest of the agency, I don't think anyone's ever had an issue with.

Comment

• Originally posted by RequestingMeal View Post
                I can agree that the TBTA "Highway Patrol" are a bunch of losers, the rest of the agency, I don't think anyone's ever had an issue with.
                Why do you say that?

Comment

• I don't think they are worse then NYPD Highway that tags other MOS from other agencies.
                  Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                    I don't think they are worse then NYPD Highway that tags other MOS from other agencies.
                    I personally haven't had a problem with either TBTA or NYPD Highway with me being a Peace Officer from another agency. I've treated both with respect when being pulled over and they showed the same respect back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klaxhacks View Post

I personally haven't had a problem with either TBTA or NYPD Highway with me being a Peace Officer from another agency. I've treated both with respect when being pulled over and they showed the same respect back.

I never had a problem with TBTA I think they bunch great people , including TBTA Highway.. I never gotten stopped by NYPD Highway on still one time and I respectfully and humble showed by credentials and still gave me a speeding ticket for 21 over on a 50 in Bronx.. I never tag any LEO...
                      Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_212 View Post

no hard feelings brother...at the end of the day, we are professionals at what we do best. We walk the same blue line whether fed, state or local. We all took an oath of office at one point. We all entitle to our opinions and views. We all just have to be opened to criticism and take it with a grain of salt.

P.S
                        I would have to say, i am almost positive i have seized more drugs, currency, dealt with more people with terrorist ties, than all those 6 month rookies on foot patrol you mentioned put together in the years of works i've done. Not to mention the paper pushing intel gathering i do with a few of your NYPD colleagues, But thats another topic i am open to discuss at another time if you wish.

at the end of the day i extend my respect to LEOs specially NYPD.. my wife works for PSA ( i wont say the numer) in impact i think she mentions, dont know much about it but she says them verticals be kiiling her..lol

stay safe brother..
                        Why are you trolling BTOs page? I just finish reading all the things you was saying and it was uncalled for. Calling them peace officers and all these names aren't right.
                        Last edited by zFinest; 02-24-2017, 05:03 PM.
                        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Happy 2 Year Anniversary since we all took this damn test

Comment

• The list will probably be established sometime in 2019

Comment

• Good afternoon all. I know that everyone has been frustrated to say the least about this test and the outcome so far. I'm going to give you this update not to give false hope but to uplift some spirits.

There have been a recent round of promotions that occured with more scheduled in the near future. Promotions to sergeant, lieutenant, captain and inspector have occured.

Annual in service has been expanded to two full weeks with added curriculum. Also, the authority is expanding the number of training instructors assigned to the academy and the new training facility has opened. They are further looking to expand our Special Operations Division and Highway Unit by bringing in additional officers.

So there you have it. Hopefully the next step is to certify this exam and get a list established. There may be some light at the end of the tunnel just yet. (No pun intended).
                              Last edited by NoHwyAvailable; 03-17-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• I'm currently a Police Officer within NYS (wont say which department), but i'll begin by saying i respect TBTA just as much as any other LEO agency. However, I think it's a disservice to make them peace officers and not police officers. If counter-terrorism is their #1 concern they should be able to make level three encounters(SQ&F). They should also have k9s, long guns, and boats to patrol the bridges. They should have just expanded MTA police and merged together.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4061 users online. 194 members and 3867 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X