Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Merlin_ownz View Post
    Does anybody have an idea on how many people they are hiring
    Last number I heard was 200. Not confirmed.

Comment

• Wonder if you need several years on the job before you start to vehicle patrol on the bridge/tunnel.
      Last edited by impact87; 01-03-2015, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
        Wonder if you need several years on the job before you start to vehicle patrol on the bridge/tunnel.
        Not necessarily. It could be built into your schedule.

Comment

• Tbta 5606

8 weeks guys until the test. time has been flying

NYC law enforcement hopeful
          Last edited by Junior214; 01-03-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• I'm hype. This looks like a good gig and I'm excited to take the test!

Comment

• quick question im taking the test in march like everybody else and im getting depolyed sometime in april for 5 months what happens if they call me before i come back from being depolyed ??? and what is my opportunity of getting this job being a vet and me being law enforcement already ..? any body ojt here that can answer this ..?

Comment

quick question im taking the test in march like everybody else and im getting depolyed sometime in april for 5 months what happens if they call me before i come back from being depolyed ??? and what is my opportunity of getting this job being a vet and me being law enforcement already ..? any body ojt here that can answer this ..?
                Try to pm some of the guys the ones that are btos don't come on as frequently

Comment

• You won't get called that fast. It's about 12-18 months before anything happens.
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

quick question im taking the test in march like everybody else and im getting depolyed sometime in april for 5 months what happens if they call me before i come back from being depolyed ??? and what is my opportunity of getting this job being a vet and me being law enforcement already ..? any body ojt here that can answer this ..?
                    It's civil service anything extra than the minimum requirements don't mean anything

Comment

• So the word is over 17k people applied for this exam.

Comment

• Originally posted by perpwatcher View Post
                        So the word is over 17k people applied for this exam.
                        We shall see March 7

Comment

If that's the case then people are going to need to score atleast a 95 to even be considered for a position. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynite View Post
                            If that's the case then people are going to need to score atleast a 95 to even be considered for a position. Right?
                            Yea this isn't pd or other city exams that they do monthly I'm pretty sure you need 90s to be considered first after that they go down the list how far depends on the need of the dept. check the old forum they didn't get very far on it and hasn't had an academy in years

Comment

That's sounds like a whole lot specially with almost zero advertisement

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                                That's sounds like a whole lot specially with almost zero advertisement
                                I was thinking the same thing and honestly as great as this site is with these kinds of exams that don't get promotion us talking about it didn't help

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12145 users online. 479 members and 11666 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X