• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILLDOGS
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

You can forget about being called your list # is way too high
    Again, I would love to know who assigned you with authority to tell folks who is and isn't being called? Let it be. People will find out once they go through the process.

I find it interesting that you still haven't posted your list# range.

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony44 View Post

Yup me too, i scored a 93.7x list number is all the way up 5,12x, with that list number I dont think I even got a chance on getting called.
    Don't downplay your score man. Remember it took 4 years most people aren't willing to leave their current employer. Then you have the people who go " well there's no toll booths anymore why would I do this". There were a good amount of people who took the test who had no idea this is a LE job. Then you have the PAT which will severely weed out a lot of candidates.

Also I too got my letter today. 98.75 list # 4xx

Leave a comment:

• Tye902
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not waiting for it anymore I’m over it. They only rushed these results cause the four year mark was close. I’m sure they’ll hire like 300 people and call it a day

• Tony44
    replied
    Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
    I recieved my results letter today in NJ.
    Yup me too, i scored a 93.7x list number is all the way up 5,12x, with that list number I dont think I even got a chance on getting called.

Leave a comment:

• handsom4life
    replied
    I recieved my results letter today in NJ.

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    commented on 's reply
    The guy you just told to forget about being called with a list number that high. Just out of curiosity, what's your list # range?

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post
    Hopefully my letter comes in the mail today. Can't wait to start the process! List number 8x
    Hey did you get your letter in the mail ? I didn’t get mine yet . You’re golden anyway you will be in the first class! Congrats dude

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudPuncher View Post
    Guys and gals, for security reasons I wouldn't post your full list numbers or other personally identifiable information on a public forum. Better safe than sorry.
    Who posted their full list #?

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Originally posted by Tye902 View Post
    I got my list number and score today I scored a 91.25 with a list number of 71xx
    You can forget about being called your list # is way too high take the court officer test it’s coming out in the spring of 2020. Try your luck with that .good luck
    Last edited by CO HOPEFUL; 08-19-2019, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CloudPuncher
    replied
    Guys and gals, for security reasons I wouldn't post your full list numbers or other personally identifiable information on a public forum. Better safe than sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Tye902
    replied
    I got my list number and score today I scored a 91.25 with a list number of 71xx
    Last edited by Tye902; 08-19-2019, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by PuertoRican_COP View Post
    Hopefully my letter comes in the mail today. Can't wait to start the process! List number 8x
    Neither can i. I'm really excited for all of us to get the ball rolling after 4 years of waiting lol.

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    Even information that came from Exams Unit, DCAS and even TBTA human resources was wrong. Remember they kept telling us in the e-mail the amount of time it would take them to verify the information of the 12,000+ people who passed the exam. Every year they kept saying the same thing and DCAS told me recently that they would send out the notice of results but everyone is saying they came from 180 Livingston St!

• Crash Test
    commented on 's reply
    GB was this the process order from the 2007 exam? I took the 2003 exam and it was different. I remember taking the medical at the MAC center downtown Brooklyn.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8513 users online. 437 members and 8076 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X