300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post
    I emailed DCAS regarding the results of this test I'll let you guys know what they say
    Any response from DCAS?

Comment

• Just got word
      I'll most likely be swearing in 3 weeks from now , and I still haven't received my score from tbta lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I took the NYS corrections test last month and I bet you guys money that I will receive those scores before I hear anything from TBTA.. MTA should've never took this over. Some things are better being left to the professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful101 View Post
          I took the NYS corrections test last month and I bet you guys money that I will receive those scores before I hear anything from TBTA.. MTA should've never took this over. Some things are better being left to the professionals.
          NYS guarantees scores within 99 days. If you have questions about that process let me know. I did it last year but doc dq'd me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well guys I'm definetly gonna be taking nycdoc exam since this tbta is looking to be a lost cause. I'm also gonna take the MTA police exam when ever that comes along. But if anyone has any advice on nycdoc exam, the hiring process and job please let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
              NYS guarantees scores within 99 days. If you have questions about that process let me know. I did it last year but doc dq'd me.

Thanks bro.. Idk if I even passed that tho, it was actually a pretty hard exam compared to all of the others I've taken. The fact that I didn't take it seriously didn't help at all lol

Comment

Thanks bro.. Idk if I even passed that tho, it was actually a pretty hard exam compared to all of the others I've taken. The fact that I didn't take it seriously didn't help at all lol
                The memory session was tricky

Comment

• Originally posted by Tye902 View Post
                  Well guys I'm definetly gonna be taking nycdoc exam since this tbta is looking to be a lost cause. I'm also gonna take the MTA police exam when ever that comes along. But if anyone has any advice on nycdoc exam, the hiring process and job please let me know
                  NYC DOC is a horrible job and department I would take that only as a last resort. The process is quick once they call you you're usually through the process in 5 weeks

Comment

• Yea I've heard NYC Corrections is a horrible job from many people.. The money is deff there but the quality of life just isn't. But seriously has anyone else taken NYSDOC last test? It was hands down one of the hardest tests I've taken. Lol I think I definently failed that ****

Comment

Yea I've heard NYC Corrections is a horrible job from many people.. The money is deff there but the quality of life just isn't. But seriously has anyone else taken NYSDOC last test? It was hands down one of the hardest tests I've taken. Lol I think I definently failed that ****
                      I took it. It also counted as my Nassau correction test so I hope I did well

Comment

• Any updates know it's been a whileí*½í¸”

Comment

• I want a refund

Comment

• I think TBTA is taking so long because they were changing things around in the department, redoing the academy, extending the academy training time, changed their patches, well probably hopefully hear back soon, but hopefully this means itll be less competitive because other people took other jobs or arent interested anymore because its been so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well in the meantime I'm gonna keep accumulating state service for retirement lol.

Comment

• image.jpg

Hate to be a party pooper... BUT.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6662 users online. 344 members and 6318 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X