Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one less to worry about fellas, heading into the sheriffs academy in 2 weeks, good luck to all

Comment

• Even though I'm getting a new job myself I still want my score... Lol will I take the job? Probably not. I'll be rather cozy working 10 mins from my house with a state job.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bk_3000 View Post
        one less to worry about fellas, heading into the sheriffs academy in 2 weeks, good luck to all
        Congrats. Heard good things about the department. Seems like they're due for another exam.
        NYPD Exam #4329
        TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by bk_3000 View Post
          one less to worry about fellas, heading into the sheriffs academy in 2 weeks, good luck to all
          super congratulation BRO!!!! be safe out there in the streets!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gbotj View Post
            The MTA has little to do with it at this point, the list has been sent to DCAS and they are the ones just sitting on it. DCAS gives very little priority to MTA exams.

Theres still no news on new hires other than the Cooper standard physical was approved.

And please...the reason I never post is I can not take the 500 private messages a day. If you guys have a question, just ask in the thread, I'll be more than happy to answer when I get a chance
            Maybe I'll call DCAS on Monday and see if they have an estimate or at least some new info.

Is the starting salary still 41K/65K top pay?

Comment

• So a small update and theory. So I email mta again in regards to this exam. So the response was the following

"Your results and list number for the Bridge and Tunnel Officer, exam (5606) will be mailed to you when the list is established. This could take up to another year to check 12,000 records with the City."

So I'm thinking that maybe 12,000 people passed this exam because I doubt if you failed they're gonna be checking your records.

Guess we'll be waiting forever lol. Well I'm still gonna take exams like crazy. Anyways how's correction going for the person who started I'm curious about taking that exam too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudPuncher View Post
                Maybe I'll call DCAS on Monday and see if they have an estimate or at least some new info.

Is the starting salary still 41K/65K top pay?
                Did you ever call, if so what did you find out? I think they are negotiating their contract. Does anyone if you have to have your CDL, or will they train and you might have to pay for it out your salary?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Comment

• I know you just need your basic drivers license but I know they'll train you to get the class b

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                    Congrats. Heard good things about the department. Seems like they're due for another exam.
                    thanks sendhelp, yes next exam is in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by 20NOutLife View Post
                      super congratulation BRO!!!! be safe out there in the streets!!!!
                      Thanks 20, be safe also

Comment

• I emailed DCAS regarding the results of this test I'll let you guys know what they say

Comment

• Folks - not sure why DCAS keeps being brought up here. This 5606 test is the first one to be completely administered and scored by the MTA. The MTA (As you all saw) administered the test when we all went in for the test. DCAS has nothing to do with this one at all.

Even the test results and status page is on an MTA site here:
                          http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/5606.htm

Thanks for trying but I don't think DCAS will be able to help you in any way. If DCAS had administered this test, we would have gotten our scores and list# a long time ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by WILLDOGS View Post
                            Folks - not sure why DCAS keeps being brought up here. This 5606 test is the first one to be completely administered and scored by the MTA. The MTA (As you all saw) administered the test when we all went in for the test. DCAS has nothing to do with this one at all.

Even the test results and status page is on an MTA site here:
                            http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/5606.htm

Thanks for trying but I don't think DCAS will be able to help you in any way. If DCAS had administered this test, we would have gotten our scores and list# a long time ago!
                            As per the Sargent who's on the job with tbta he posted on the last page that DCAS took over grading and releasing the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti-crime View Post
                              As per the Sargent who's on the job with tbta he posted on the last page that DCAS took over grading and releasing the results.
                              Ah right. No clue why I forgot about his post. Good luck in getting an answer!

It seems we all spent good money to take a test for a job that will never get graded. At what point do we all ask for our money back lol

Comment

• I think ill be half way to retirement before tbta contacts us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6498 users online. 225 members and 6273 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X