300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBTA "academy".
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

• Tomorrow will make one year for those who took the exam on March 7th , happy Anniversary lol

Comment

• Cheers to another year!... Oh wait .... I sure hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Happy 1 year Anniversary to all..wow I remember this test day like if it was actually happening now lol. Hope yous are all doing well. Since my official college transcripts finally arrived in the mail this past saturday, later on during my lunch break I will give Corrections AIU to restart my process. Wish me luck.

Comment

• At this rate I'm not gonna be utilizing tbtas opportunity due to my current hiring processes. Best of luck guys

Comment

• Originally posted by dhoops872 View Post
              At this rate I'm not gonna be utilizing tbtas opportunity due to my current hiring processes. Best of luck guys

That's what I've been thinking... Lol would still be nice to get my score though!

Comment

• A lot of my friends that took this exam have been hired by other agencies specially City and State corrections and are happy and are not going to go forward with this agency that it taking years just to send out results. I regret not taking city corrections exam at that time.
                Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
                  Happy 1 year Anniversary to all..wow I remember this test day like if it was actually happening now lol. Hope yous are all doing well. Since my official college transcripts finally arrived in the mail this past saturday, later on during my lunch break I will give Corrections AIU to restart my process. Wish me luck.
                  Good luck in your process Impact87 with nyc dept of correction it's a tough job but a great career a few friend of mine are working in Rikers Island right now they are at top pay some of them have permanent post doing security outside the facilities at Riker
                  Island and other are in different units it a bigger Dept then tbta more opportunities wishing you all the best

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynproud View Post
                    Good luck in your process Impact87 with nyc dept of correction it's a tough job but a great career a few friend of mine are working in Rikers Island right now they are at top pay some of them have permanent post doing security outside the facilities at Riker
                    Island and other are in different units it a bigger Dept then tbta more opportunities wishing you all the best
                    Thank you Bklyn. It's definitely a tough job especially the recent attacks on the officers and other situations, but can't let the negativity be discouraging. Let's see what happens and thank you once again.

Comment

• Your welcome Impact87, On what I been told there's more inmate on inmate fights then on CO when you get on the job be always alert and stay safe

Comment

• Hows my BTO hopefuls doing?

Was a bit bored today so I did some digging. I hope the wait isn't much longer for us.

Key points

- TBTA training facility scheduled for completion 3/22/16
                        New facility for new hires?

- CDL training contract in place Contract # PSC-15-2979
                        New BTOs are required to have a CDL. If you do not, they will train you for one.

- 2016 Budget shows 152 BTO Vacancies as of January 2016
                        Budget count shows 509; Actual count shows 357.

Sources:
                        Training Facility
                        CDL Contract PSC-152979 Page 8
                        2016 Personnel Budget Page 52
                        NYPD Exam #4329
                        TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                          Hows my BTO hopefuls doing?

Was a bit bored today so I did some digging. I hope the wait isn't much longer for us.

Key points

- TBTA training facility scheduled for completion 3/22/16
                          New facility for new hires?

- CDL training contract in place Contract # PSC-15-2979
                          New BTOs are required to have a CDL. If you do not, they will train you for one.

- 2016 Budget shows 152 BTO Vacancies as of January 2016
                          Budget count shows 509; Actual count shows 357.

Sources:
                          Training Facility
                          CDL Contract PSC-152979 Page 8
                          2016 Personnel Budget Page 52
                          Maybe the final grades will be released soon.

Comment

• They have a opening for captain
                            https://hcm.mymta.info/psc/HCPRD/SEL...FrameName=None

Comment

• Good digging sendhelp. Good to see people are still active here.

Comment

• Agreed hopefully they'll release the scores and list soon. It's officially been a year for most of us now.
                                Last edited by Qns_Ny 22; 03-22-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9654 users online. 400 members and 9254 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X