300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
    can i get your honest opinion... Do you think i have a chance with customs without a college degree and just whatever experience im currently gaining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do have a chance..just that your staring pay without a degree will be the mininum.

Comment

• Grade 5 right?

Comment

Grade 5 right?

Yes sirr grade 5..all depends on the experience..it can be a grade 5 but step 10 which starts at 47k..you get a 10k raise every year on your aniversary for the next 4 yrs...overtime is double time (only govt agency that gets paid 2x on OT) and you get a 35k OT cap on top of your salary if you the OT hungry type..

Comment

• Are you working in NY or did u relocate?

Comment

• I just find it so amazing and funny that this thread has turn into a support group about every other jobs out there.. Ha-ha.. It's quite insightful. Since we are talking about FEDS, one of the officer I know is getting called for ICE Police. I never heard about them which is a good thing i feel. but heard it's a pretty good job, nice quality of life,I think their salary is 100g after 3 years, don't quote me, he was explaining LEAP pay and other stuff with it. Just another option for you guys sitting around waiting for TBTA..( I secretly want everybody to get a job 😀)

Comment

• Ice police is Immigration Customs Enforcement. I'd take that job in a second.

Comment

• It sounds to me that you guys are talking about the position of an officer with Customs and Border Protection. I am an officer with them and it is a good job based on your location. We are always hiring.

Comment

• Aren't the results supposed to come out this month?

Comment

Aren't the results supposed to come out this month?

When you go to the website there is no indication it's being released this month. Or anytime soon

Comment

• This is ridiculous...

Comment

Aren't the results supposed to come out this month?

Who said that ?

Comment

• I thought I heard that somewhere.

Comment

• I took this exam like everyone else on this forum and received a score of 98 I believe..while waiting for the call I actually got hired from a different department out of state..does tbta accept laterals? And if so, is the academy required to go through again?

Comment

• Originally posted by vet2cop View Post
                              I took this exam like everyone else on this forum and received a score of 98 I believe..while waiting for the call I actually got hired from a different department out of state..does tbta accept laterals? And if so, is the academy required to go through again?
                              No laterals in NYC

Comment

• Everyone no matter their experience or current position must go through any NYC Academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8789 users online. 389 members and 8400 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X