X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
    Why wouldn’t you take the job ??you don’t want to make a good income and have a great job !!???
    WILLDOGS h992;n681700

Wait a minute... How would you even know that?
    I know a lot . I know someone that was called
    for the physical unless he was lying . @ willdogs[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of any process that starts with the PAT. There's always some type of orientation first.

Leave a comment:

• CO HOPEFUL
    replied
    Why wouldn’t you take the job ??you don’t want to make a good income and have a great job !!???
    WILLDOGS h992;n681700

Wait a minute... How would you even know that? [/QUOTE]

I know a lot . I know someone that was called
    for the physical unless he was lying . @ willdogs

Leave a comment:

• MrCollaz0
    commented on 's reply
    So I'm pretty much not getting in then smh

• Crash Test
    replied
    I know previously the first step was the Orientation at 2 Broadway in Manhattan where you go and mostly fill out paperwork. If you already work for the MTA they had you fill out a sheet and they could pull your records from the system. The Background was previously handled by DCAS and you were assigned an investigator from that agency. The Medical was done by the MTA at the MAC center which is on NYCTA property at 180 Livingston ST Brooklyn or the MAC center in the Coney Island Rail yard in lower Brooklyn. The Physical agility test was handled by TBTA and the Psychological I'm not sure about. Maybe GBOTJ can remember that part of the process. Just as the job has changed since the last class has been hired, it is possible that there have been major changes in the hiring process for this test.

Leave a comment:

• WILLDOGS
    commented on 's reply
    You are not being REAL unless you have a special gift to look into the future. YOU do not know what list number they will get up to. Period. These are only your OPINIONS. Stop giving out information like you have facts.

All of these years later many people are not taking this job including me. Many people will pass it up. Most likely MY OPINION is that list numbers will move faster than normal due the circumstances (Putting the list out so many years later). We will see.

• WILLDOGS
    commented on 's reply
    He knows nothing.

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Does anyone who does the hiring process like background , psychological , physical , and medical ? Like is it another agency like deputy sheriff use to use nypd to do their psychological for processing

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    DCAS now has the Exam scores and list numbers in the system. I just checked this morning at around 8 am and my score and list number are the same as the list on open data.

Leave a comment:

• Crash Test
    replied
    I was just about to ask that same question! NYCTA and NYPD in the past have started processing people before the list were established but they were short staffed and going through a hiring crisis. I hope that would be the case here since the last class hired was in 2009 but I doubt it. Also the first step in the hiring process is usually the orientation at 2 Broadway! Has anyone on here received a letter to attend the Orientation or as CO HOPEFUL stated the Physical?

Leave a comment:

• Rh992
    replied
    Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post

They started calling people for the physical
    already.
    Wait a minute... How would you even know that?

Leave a comment:

• gbotj
    replied
    What’s the dates of the PAT?

Leave a comment:

• gbotj
    replied
    Pay rates aren’t out yet so I don’t know the exact salary numbers since a new contract was signed on 6/17/19. The starting pay is going to be most likely around 39k, after 12 weeks it will jump to roughly 46k, new top pay is 80k.

its been a long time since I was a BTO, Supervisors have different stipend rates so if I remember correctly the following stipends for BTOs are:

CI/CO- $2,500 paid in December
    Longevity- $1600 (5 years of service) paid in December
    Uniform- $1600 paid in January
    Holiday- amount varies for unused paid holiday time paid in March
    Sick leave cash out- amount varies for cash out up to 3 days per year paid in March
    Law Enforcement Diff- $545 paid in July

From what I’m hearing by the end of the year the top pay should be going up to low-mid 90k’s once the union is finished with “expedited impasse bargaining” which was part of the June contract to have a arbitrator sell off the work rules the MTA wants from us.

Leave a comment:

• Brooklynsfinest93
    replied
    Deleted old reply
    Last edited by Brooklynsfinest93; 08-17-2019, 11:27 PM. Reason: deleted

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    replied
    Originally posted by MrCollaz0 View Post
    Does anyone know the physical fitness standards? I just got my letter as well but I'm no where near the shape I was when I took this exam damn near 5 years ago!
    Google the cooper standard for it goes by age and gender

Leave a comment:

• PuertoRican_COP
    commented on 's reply
    I passed the cooper standard for nyc deputy sheriff last year I checked a few days ago if I still got it which I do but I’m cutting it close. Corrections takes it toll on your body with the doubles and not having a lot of time to work out. Going to start hitting the gym hard again. I was able to bang out 32 pushing in one minute , 38 sit ups , and my run in 11:47

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8611 users online. 393 members and 8218 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X