Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess you didn't understand my last post . There is no active list for tbta there hasn't been a list for years . You can't establish a list unless the old list dies , you can however make a list public before a list dies . Public just means the scores and list number Come out but the list is not established (active ) yet . The 4 year clock starts when the list gets established not made public

Comment

• I got some information from a good source that tbta is not even planning on hiring this year and maybe not even next year . I just wanted to pass this along .

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
        I got some information from a good source that tbta is not even planning on hiring this year and maybe not even next year . I just wanted to pass this along .
        Looks like they just made a ton of money from the exams

Comment

• Yup they made their moneys 20.000 test takers at 47$ per head, unbelievable

Comment

• http://buzzpo.com/nj-charges-out-of-...-gun-with-him/

WOW ! So I know BTOs have FULL unrestrcited carry. But are they covered by LEOSA?? And do they have "Satutory Power Of Arrest" ??

Interesting video here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magic_Wealthy View Post
              http://buzzpo.com/nj-charges-out-of-...-gun-with-him/

WOW ! So I know BTOs have FULL unrestrcited carry. But are they covered by LEOSA?? And do they have "Satutory Power Of Arrest" ??

Interesting video here.
              TBTA carries on the shield and ID, that CO from PA carried on a PA license not authorized through his employer. Of course TBTA is authorized through HR 218 and they have 24/7 peace officer status, they have full arrest authority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tbta 5606

When the heck are results gonna be out lol? I've processed and completed the NYS DOC academy since I've taken TBTA. At this point I'm not sure if I'd leave corrections for TBTA but idk. Oh and I highly recommend signing up for the exam NYSDOC Exam in April. Deadline is tomorrow I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush1869 View Post
                  When the heck are results gonna be out lol? I've processed and completed the NYS DOC academy since I've taken TBTA. At this point I'm not sure if I'd leave corrections for TBTA but idk. Oh and I highly recommend signing up for the exam NYSDOC Exam in April. Deadline is tomorrow I think.

Youll make more with TBTA, top pay for NYSDOC is 25 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPD14AUX View Post
                    Youll make more with TBTA, top pay for NYSDOC is 25 years!

What? No. NYSDOCCS you can retire after 25 years and collect your pension w/o penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
                      What? No. NYSDOCCS you can retire after 25 years and collect your pension w/o penalty.
                      Last time I looked it said 70 grand 25 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Magic_Wealthy View Post
                        http://buzzpo.com/nj-charges-out-of-...-gun-with-him/

Interesting video here.
                        This is on another read what the veterans said about it it will explain why he was arrested.

Comment

• Everything with the MTA takes a long time. Also with LEOSA TBTA has all the powers to be cover so they good as stated before here. The key for all law enforcement agency main problem is your agency letting you carry.
                          Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by Rh992 View Post
                            The great thing about DOCCS is that you can do swaps, if you get a good swap partner, you work two days and you can have four days off, there are some guys that swap three months each. Just because top pay is 72,000.00 after twenty five years, that is just our base with the soft money we get you have to add almost another 10, 00 to that and with OT guys can make a very nice piece of change. NYSDOCCS is not as bad as everyone thinks

Comment

• Doccs is a tough job , you can make a ton of money but dealing with prisoners all day is no picnic . That is why they are always hiring because it's hard to find recruits that want to stay there

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
                                Doccs is a tough job , you can make a ton of money but dealing with prisoners all day is no picnic . That is why they are always hiring because it's hard to find recruits that want to stay there
                                The biggest reason is because guys that we're hired in the 80s/early 90s are retiring in droves and they cant keep up with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7909 users online. 433 members and 7476 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X