Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that they are talking about the protest keys answers, basically we are just going to be a list number until they start calling for process, that's when they start looking at our qualifications

Comment

• Originally posted by bklynproud View Post
      I believe that they are talking about the protest keys answers, basically we are just going to be a list number until they start calling for process, that's when they start looking at our qualifications
      Agreed

Comment

• By records they meant to say that it's hard for the MTA to put together a list of 12,000 eligibles- people who passed the exam.

Comment

• Guys, how can they check any records without finger printing someone. Why do you have to check records to establish a list, isn't the purview of checking records up to the applicant investigations unit to determine the applicants fitness for the job. Can you imagine if every agency took this long to establish a list. Something smells on this one

Comment

• Another year huh.. definitely time to move on.

Comment

• Damn what a load of ****. Thank god I found something before relying on this crap shoot. I believe the NJSP recruit applications go out soon around March I believe, just something else to look forward to I guess.

Comment

• Yea it sucks.. I hope once they establish the list, they start working off of it right away. Hopefully my list number isn't too bad w only 2 wrong! Maybe even less if one or both of those questions gets thrown out. Sorry to be the messenger of bad news guys lol just thought you all should know. It's not like I'm unemployed and I'm really depending on this job but it would be a better quality of life and more pay than what I'm getting now if I ever do get on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful101 View Post
                  Yea it sucks.. I hope once they establish the list, they start working off of it right away. Hopefully my list number isn't too bad w only 2 wrong! Maybe even less if one or both of those questions gets thrown out. Sorry to be the messenger of bad news guys lol just thought you all should know. It's not like I'm unemployed and I'm really depending on this job but it would be a better quality of life and more pay than what I'm getting now if I ever do get on.
                  Put this test out of your head. Go take other exams the city is offering if you want law enforcement. This isn't the only profession in town. I want it just like you do. All of us want it just as bad as you do. Just want to add a few more things this is the first exam that mta did for this position all the other times it has been dcas to administer the exam. Nobody knows except personnel why it's taking this long to get grades out. I read on the dcas website that they have hired provisional officers for bridge and tunnel. Not temps. Who knows how long they will do that. I have a job and a family and I coach in two different leagues. I occupy my time doing these things. I used to wait for the mail for my grades. I don't even bother anymore. If and when it comes I'll be excited. Peace of mind would be great but that's not happening right now. Thanks for the update and of course if anybody finds things out post here keep us all in the loop

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful101 View Post
                    Yea it sucks.. I hope once they establish the list, they start working off of it right away. Hopefully my list number isn't too bad w only 2 wrong! Maybe even less if one or both of those questions gets thrown out. Sorry to be the messenger of bad news guys lol just thought you all should know. It's not like I'm unemployed and I'm really depending on this job but it would be a better quality of life and more pay than what I'm getting now if I ever do get on.
                    Hey Hopeful101 no need to be sorry any information or updates is appreciated, you did well on the exam hopefully you have a reachable list number although things don't come at the velocity we want it will come. keep the faith

Comment

• Tbta 5606

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/tr...icle-1.2513365
                      Corrections isn't the only department with corrupt officers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior214 View Post
                        http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/tr...icle-1.2513365
                        Corrections isn't the only department with corrupt officers.
                        One more open spot for us

Comment

• Well since we're waiting does anyone knows about the academy and the whole process from getting called to getting in to the academy and there on

Comment

• I feel like by the time TBTA gets done with everything a lot of us will be with different agencies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPD14AUX View Post
                              I feel like by the time TBTA gets done with everything a lot of us will be with different agencies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Maybe, but options are a beautiful thing and your current job could be a stepping stone to a better gig.

Comment

• Pretty sure I'll be on Sanitation by the time TBTA calls. In the meantime I'm working on getting into the Corrections hopefully this Summer.

I always hear the old switches like people leave corrections for anything (tbta, nypd, fdny, sanitation),or leave nypd for fdny or sanitation... even here and there people leave sanitation for fdny. Never heard anything about people leaving tbta for sanitation or people leaving sanitation for any law enforcement agency. I really would like to try TBTA first before getting into Sanitation. Im already starting to feel it on my back with my years working as a truck driver lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4853 users online. 240 members and 4613 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X