300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
    Hey wassup ant... Ques... As a temp what location did you work and if more than one location what would be your preference as a bto?? Also would your choice be made based upon where you live???
    Whats up bro happy nyrs! As a temp i worked the verrezano bridge and also gil hodges and the crossbay bridge which i believe were the same facility.. If i did get on the job i would prob like the verrazano just bcuz its busy and ur shift fls by and there is good ot.. I would also say to try and be close to home you know a long commute after a 16hr shift its no bueno after a while..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• H
      Originally posted by antman View Post
      whats up bro happy nyrs! As a temp i worked the verrezano bridge and also gil hodges and the crossbay bridge which i believe were the same facility.. If i did get on the job i would prob like the verrazano just bcuz its busy and ur shift fls by and there is good ot.. I would also say to try and be close to home you know a long commute after a 16hr shift its no bueno after a while..

Sent from my samsung-sm-n915a using tapatalk
      happy new years lmao "no bueno" I'm on the other side, Whitestone, throgs neck, RFK ..good info thanks
      Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 01-03-2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDBIRD1031 View Post
        H

happy new years lmao "no bueno" I'm on the other side, Whitestone, throgs neck, RFK ..good info thanks
        Lol no problema

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Its almost been a year and still nothing no test score no nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Merlin_ownz View Post
            Its almost been a year and still nothing no test score no nothing
            Thats the nature of the beast. Transit isnt huge like the city, counties or state. Tests take longer to score not to mention they had session for question protests. We had the proposed answer keys at least to give us rough ideas on how we did.

Comment

• I spoke to a bto on the rfk manhattan bridge on new years eve, and he mentioned they were trying to get an Academy this winter, but with the construction work on the new facility plus new training materials and new equipment that they're working on, we should expect an Academy next winter.... ( tear )

Comment

• Originally posted by impact87 View Post
                i spoke to a bto on the rfk manhattan bridge on new years eve, and he mentioned they were trying to get an academy this winter, but with the construction work on the new facility plus new training materials and new equipment that they're working on, we should expect an academy next winter.... ( tear )
                thats crazy

Comment

• For what it's worth, I emailed them and here is their response word for word.

Thank you for contacting the MTA NYCT Exams Unit.

The official Notice of Results for Bridge and Tunnel Officer, Exam No. 5606 will not be mailed to candidates until the list is established. We do not expect the list for Exam #5606 to be established until sometime in 2016.

Comment

• You can put this job at the back of your list, just to send out your score/list smh. I don't see them putting in a academy anytime soon maybe by the end of the year if we get lucky.
                    Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• H
                      Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                      you can put this job at the back of your list, just to send out your score/list smh. I don't see them putting in a academy anytime soon maybe by the end of the year if we get lucky.
                      smh .. No bueno

Comment

• While the wait can work in a lot of us favor that really want work in Law Enforcement, it can be challenging to wait so long just for results of a exam " official results ". Hoping that a lot of the people that took this test either got hire elsewhere or are no longer interested, let look at the good/positive side of waiting so long. lol
                        Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
                          While the wait can work in a lot of us favor that really want work in Law Enforcement, it can be challenging to wait so long just for results of a exam " official results ". Hoping that a lot of the people that took this test either got hire elsewhere or are no longer interested, let look at the good/positive side of waiting so long. lol
                          LOL hey man you're right. I think me and willdogs will get called for the Sanitation hiring process before tbta since we finished our physical exams few months ago.

Comment

• Hey everyone, been following this thread for a while now. I got two wrong on 5606 according to the answer key they posted online. It's been way too long! They need to hurry up and establish a list already!! I emailed them a while ago asking how many applicants took the exam and how many of them passed.. So, 20,000 took the exam but only 12000 passed and we can expect results 12-18 months or more after the exam as per the email.. So hopefully it comes out quick! Good luck to all

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful101 View Post
                              Hey everyone, been following this thread for a while now. I got two wrong on 5606 according to the answer key they posted online. It's been way too long! They need to hurry up and establish a list already!! I emailed them a while ago asking how many applicants took the exam and how many of them passed.. So, 20,000 took the exam but only 12000 passed and we can expect results 12-18 months or more after the exam as per the email.. So hopefully it comes out quick! Good luck to all
                              I had a feeling around half would fail, I took my test at Madison highschool in Brooklyn, people around me smelled like pot, some smelled like they drank a 12 pack before they came, and some looked like they just got out of rikers island. Too bad the list didnt come out sooner, Ill most likely be in the NYPD academy in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Where is the new TBTA academy being built?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8615 users online. 410 members and 8205 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X