300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sgrv23492 View Post
    Any idea when we will get the test scores and when the list will be established?

It's been a while..
    Nope. We're in for a long wait

Comment

• So much for having a class go in before the end of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensKnicks View Post
        So much for having a class go in before the end of the year
        They cant have a class yet , they are looking for instructors to teach the class so we are all in for a long Wait , plus they have to update all the training materials , they will probaly Start calling people early next year , a class is possible in march .

Comment

• Originally posted by CO HOPEFUL View Post
          They cant have a class yet , they are looking for instructors to teach the class so we are all in for a long Wait , plus they have to update all the training materials , they will probaly Start calling people early next year , a class is possible in march .
          The new training facility should be completed in March too, keepin them fingers crossed.

Comment

• Hey guys I decided to join the thread since I'm always reading. Waiting sucks. I'm also waiting for my mt Vernon pd exam results anyone take that exam as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Tye902 View Post
              Hey guys I decided to join the thread since I'm always reading. Waiting sucks. I'm also waiting for my mt Vernon pd exam results anyone take that exam as well
              Welcome to the thread Tye902, The guys on this forums are great when it come to information or update. we all try to answer any questions to the best of our knowledge. How did you do on proposed key answers of this exam. best of luck

Comment

• Hope you all have a good holiday and a happy new year as well, let's hope we get these results and the process started early 2016.

Comment

• Thanks man same to you!

Comment

• Yes sir you guys be safe tty next year!! Lol

Comment

• hey everybody, sorry about being so late, but merry Christmas, happy holidays, Happy new years. hope everybody is doing well.!!!!

Comment

• Have a safe n happy new years to you and your families. See you next year my bto hopefuls!!
                        Last edited by REDBIRD1031; 12-31-2015, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Happy new years guys im new to the forum!! Currently working for fd and going in the academy for nycdoc in the 14th. Im also waiting on this test since i only got 2 wrong and hopefully i get in. I did tbto back in 07 as a temp and saw how much they made and how easy and stress free it was lol so def hoping to get in this time...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Ant

Comment

• Originally posted by Impact87 View Post
                              Welcome to the forum Ant
                              Thanks..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey wassup ant... Ques... As a temp what location did you work and if more than one location what would be your preference as a bto?? Also would your choice be made based upon where you live???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8396 users online. 383 members and 8013 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X